Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him (623 Views)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Paul Pogba Accuses His Brother Of Blackmail, Brother Promises Revelations / Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him by mercyefe200(f): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sierra Leone striker Mohamed Buya Turay told BBC the injury that forced him to sit out of the AFCON qualifier against Benin last Sunday was caused by "JUJU". Buya recently won the Swedish league and also the golden boot.

“I had no toe injury when I played against Lesotho because no one stepped on me or kicked me.".

" But I started feeling pain on my toe when I returned to the hotel where the team were camped the following day. The pain worsened when we arrived at the training ground, it extended to the whole foot and leg, and I then decided to call some of my family members who took me to a woman native doctor.".

“The native doctor told me the cause of the toe injury was because I stepped on a spiritual object in Leone Stars camp, put there for me by a person who wanted me to get elephantiasis thereby destroying my career. She further told me that if I had gone to the hospital for treatment or had used conventional medicine to try and heal the toe that would have ended my career.”

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/sierra-leonian-player-mohamed-buya.html

Re: Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him by mercyefe200(f): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him by mercyefe200(f): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him by Muhammad2468(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
no type of cucumber
ashawo no go see

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him by CreepyBlackpool: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Africans and blaming their wahala on witchcraft and village people are like 5 and 6.

It's funny how the white people also face the same problems we face but they never blame witchcraft for it. Do they have no village people? If witchcraft is not the cause of their own problems why then is it the cause of ours?
Re: Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
deluded fool.... intsead of going to see a PROPER DOCTOR and take care of this issue the "proper way", this idiot went to consult some "harry potter mambo jambo" native clown. he deserves anything he gets, since he doesnt want to see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him by Bewiseedet(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Eyahh.. Sorry oo
Re: Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
I sabi the medicine for this thing na. Na native missiles dem dey call am. E go make the leg either swell or useless one kind. And e go black, come dey inch join.

The cure self nor dey that expensive, as long as you never add am injection. Cos injection nor goo for am.
Re: Sierra Leonian Player Accuses His Village People Of Bewitching Him by Omihanifa: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ifeanyi udeze spoke about this guy in his sport diary angry. So sad, but the truth is that juju exist in African football

So people are not just happy about his success and they are doing everything to render him useless shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

'leaked Ballon D'or Rankings' List On Social Media Reveals 2019 Winner / Heard Of Guinness Night Football?? / Arteta Becomes Youngest Arsenal's Manager, See List Of Managers Since 1897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.