Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Root Infinix S5 (X652) With Megisk - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Infinix S5 (X652) With Megisk (1988 Views)

Infinix S5 X652 Nvram Free Download / How To Root Infinix Hot 5 X559c (android 7.0 Nougat) / How To Root Infinix Hot 5 (2GB RAM variant) AKA X559-H8015C-N-170719V71 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Infinix S5 (X652) With Megisk by Ezehill(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Infinix S5 was launched few weeks ago in Nigeria, and here are steps to root infinix S5 with Megisk. The phone comes with a befitting specifications and price. It features four cameras setup at the back and powered with Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22.

Having known that, let's now go down to business while we are here today. Rooting of infinix S5 is nothing different compared to the post i wrote months ago on how to root infinix hot 7. Both phones shares the same requirements which it's primary is Megisk.

How to root infinix S5 with Megisk is something you have to pay attention to avoid mistake that might end up clashing your phone. Less i forget, Below are pros and cons of rooting an Android phone.

Pros

Rooting of your Android phone gives you full access over your phone. This is the basic benefit of rooting, because once you have the full access, you will be able to customise your phone to your own test. You can now be able to run unlimited custom ROMs, install any kind of app and as well break any kind of locked file(s) eg Http injector file.

Cons

Once you root your phone, kindly note that you have successfully lost your warranty right. And also you will be exposed to malware attack because rooting disable all security license.

Requirements to Root Infinix S5

Pc/ Computer
Your Infinix S5 Boot.img (your current ROM model)
Megisk Manager app
Sp flash tool
USB cable

How to Root Infinix S5 with Megisk

Once you have all the above requirements, i believe you have just completed the first level.

Continue Reading on How to Root MTK phones using Megisk

Happy Rooting buddy. Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Have The Best Night Plan Available Now. / I Installed Opera 10 On N900 Today. / Swift Networks Introduces Unlimited Download Service Plan For Home Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.