Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Describes Him As ‘governor With Swag’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Describes Him As ‘governor With Swag’ (651 Views)

I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti / How Atiku, Melaye, Usman Split Governor Bello, Deputy’s Relationship / Kogi: Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Denies Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Describes Him As ‘governor With Swag’ by Ecstasy154(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Edward Onoja, deputy governor of Kogi state, has described Yahaya Bello as a “governor with swag”.

Swag is slang which loosely translates as being stylish.

In a tweet on Sunday, Onoja said Bello is his “boss, leader and friend”.

“My boss, my leader my friend. Governor with swag! Who want tamper there?” he tweeted.

Until last month, Onoja was the chief of staff to Bello. He emerged the deputy governor following the removal of Simon Achuba.

The Kogi house of assembly had removed Achuba under controversial circumstances.

Bello and Onoja were elected for a second term in last week’s election.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-yahaya-bellos-deputy-describes-him-as-governor-with-swag/

Re: Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Describes Him As ‘governor With Swag’ by obiekunie2: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
na so!

asslicking for survival is allowed!
Re: Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Describes Him As ‘governor With Swag’ by omotoniwa(f): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bello, jesus said I should tell you that you are going.
Re: Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Describes Him As ‘governor With Swag’ by ursullalinda(f): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Otondo deputy....na swag kogites go chop? Mtchewww
Re: Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Describes Him As ‘governor With Swag’ by kel94(m): 2:49am On Nov 25, 2019
Kogites go hear am...Mr Governor, carry on jare

Re: Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Describes Him As ‘governor With Swag’ by Sweeetheart(m): 5:14am On Nov 25, 2019
grin

no wonder Kogi is not progressing. imagine this one that his eyes is bigger than his brain eulogising human like him just because of post that won't change his mortality

so Yahaya bello with 100% swag but 0.2% brain is what we are discussing about here?

in a sane country, all the electorates that voted this iidiot in, inec officials and the inec chairman ought to be bomb in one house, while their remains is to feed to hyenas

El rufai was begging kogi people because of my good work Lwkmd grin
Re: Yahaya Bello’s Deputy Describes Him As ‘governor With Swag’ by Alono78: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2019
They are using kogi money for swag

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Is No Longer A Member Of APC, Buhari Asked Us To Deal With Him, / Since When Did Supreme Court Start Hearing Appeals On Their Own Cases / Newsboko Haram & ISWAP Commanders Are Plotting To Kill Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.