Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Game Of Thrones Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Fan Page (454 Views)

Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 / Jon Snow And Daenerys Finally Do It In Episode 7 Of Game Of Thrones / Ozark TV Series Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Fan Page by DikeDiMighty: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Alright, so this thread is meant for lovers of GoT and other epic fantasy tv series like Vikings, Tudors, Black Sails, The Crown, Spartacus etc. Let's update one another on latest epic fantasy tv series similar to GoT. As GoT has ended, leaving many with a classic withdrawal syndrome, we need similar tv series to fill in that gaping hole GoT left behind in our hearts (though we all agree that the last season was a tad anti-climactic).

So, feel free to drop your recommendations for latest epic fantasy tv series on Netflix, AMC, HBO, CW etc...
Re: Game Of Thrones Fan Page by snitchbitch: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
person of interest, prison break, snowfall, Jett, why women kill, playing with fire, euphoria, dogs of Berlin, macgyver,
Re: Game Of Thrones Fan Page by snitchbitch: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
pure, queen of the south, queen sugar, the lawyer, warrior(sweet die), Veronica Mars, American Gods(average), Jessica Jones,

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Fan Page by snitchbitch: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
elementary, empire, instinct, grand hotel(delicious)
Re: Game Of Thrones Fan Page by snitchbitch: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
the chosen one, narcos, sons of anarchy
Re: Game Of Thrones Fan Page by DikeDiMighty: 1:56am On Nov 25, 2019
@snitchbitch most of those series are crimd thrillers, and old to boot. What about epic fantasies?...Borgias and co
Re: Game Of Thrones Fan Page by DikeDiMighty: 1:56am On Nov 25, 2019
No one even remembers prison break anymore sef...
Re: Game Of Thrones Fan Page by snitchbitch: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hawaii five o, billions (very sweet), quantico(avergae)
Re: Game Of Thrones Fan Page by MrBetnon: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2019
Good Morning guys, I have something you might be interested in. I sell super-hero themed trinkets from the marvel and DC universe an other popular movies. Below are some pictures of my wares. To place an order call, 08056526260, or Whatsapp 07017301168. Thanks

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

My Favorite Nigerian Movies / Nollywood Is Changing! Know Why Here / how to Watch Two Different Channels at same time with startimes decoder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.