Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No (1859 Views)

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Lcredit Loan Shark & Black Mail, CBN Needs To Do Something / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by KoladeJames(m): 12:54am On Nov 25, 2019
Hi, everyone pls i need your help pertaining a blackmail issue of a friend of mine whose Snapchat was hacked recently.

The hacker is demanding for 100k else he will leak some of her nude pics. The details of the person is unknown for now and he is yet to send his/her account number for now. Someone said i should contact the DSS/SSS but unfortunately i can't find any of their contact online.

Pls if you know any of their contact or you can be of help i would be very happy.

Thanks.

Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:56am On Nov 25, 2019
Call SARS jare the job too small for DSS unless you've 1 as friend if not
Go meet SARS then collect the person account

Before you collect the account try and bargain with him oh so he go think say you serious

3 Likes

Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by KoladeJames(m): 1:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Thanks
Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by proudevil: 4:21am On Nov 25, 2019
SARS will do the job.
Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by johnkey: 4:30am On Nov 25, 2019
Pvssy nigga
Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by Golden1982(f): 6:40am On Nov 25, 2019
KoladeJames:
Hi, everyone pls i need your help pertaining a blackmail issue of a friend of mine whose Snapchat was hacked recently.

The hacker is demanding for 100k else he will leak some of her nude pics. The details of the person is unknown for now and he is yet to send his/her account number for now. Someone said i should contact the DSS/SSS but unfortunately i can't find any of their contact online.

Pls if you know any of their contact or you can be of help i would be very happy.

Thanks.

u are on ur own
Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by meobizy(f): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Those nudes weren’t gotten from Snapchat, I guarantee that. Do people keep their nudes on Facebook? Someone’s ex or missed chance wants to punish them.

1 Like

Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by charcoal(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
meobizy:
Those nudes weren’t gotten from Snapchat, I guarantee that. Do people keep their nudes on Facebook? Someone’s ex or missed chance wants to punish them.
Pictures are saved on Snapchat even if you changed phone as long as you took the picture with snapchat .
Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by meobizy(f): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
charcoal:

Pictures are saved on Snapchat even if you changed phone as long as you took the picture with snapchat .
Why will someone randomly snap nudes using or put them on Snapchat? Why don’t others do the same using Facebook?

1 Like

Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by Nostradamus: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Call SARS jare the job too small for DSS unless you've 1 as friend if not
Go meet SARS then collect the person account

Before you collect the account try and bargain with him oh so he go think say you serious
which one gallant pass between dss and SARS?

I noticed those dss are very low in number,i don't know why they don't want to employ more officers.

1 Like

Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nostradamus:
which one gallant pass between dss and SARS?

I noticed those dss are very low in number,i don't know why they don't want to employ more officers.

DSS na secrete police na them de follow presido and governors

Them no De do small small jobs oh

2 Likes

Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by veeceesynergy: 1:34am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by naijaboy756: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Golden1982:
call this number he can help 09070032213
who is he/she?
Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Nigerians are funny. Everyone abuses institutions and processes. No wonder we're stuck in this cesspit of underdevelopment.

Because of nude picture matter, you are talking about DSS, and some mumus are talking about SARS (Special Anti ROBBERY squad). DSS was set up purely for internal security and special protection services, whereas the exclusive lawful mandate of SARS is to tackle armed robbery, kidnapping and banditry generally.

This is something within the remit of regular police. Let's stop being ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Nude Pics Black Mail: Can Anyone Help Me With The Dss No by anonymuz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
That's the job of black o black police.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Brutalizing Her House Help (Graphic Photo) / Breaking News: Ongoing Attack In Ebonyi Community, 35 Killed, 700 Homes Burnt / (video) Must Watch!! The Fearful Situation In Imo State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.