Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How I Escaped Being Expelled Because Of Weed And Carelessness... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escaped Being Expelled Because Of Weed And Carelessness... (544 Views)

How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped Being Expelled Because Of Weed And Carelessness... by sanmtiago(m): 2:51am On Nov 25, 2019
Good morning everyone grin
I’d like to share my funny but embarrassing experience with weed smiley
It was a wonderful Sunday evening and I had copious fun and which thereafter I reminisced and laughed at my own frivolous experience.
Well,I know full well I’m not supposed to post this topic on the crime section but I did because I technically indicted myself for dealing with illicit drug “marijuana “ grin and so I hereby give every single one of you viewing this thread the jurisdiction to seriously reprimand me for my silly mistakes cry
But make una take am suffery I nor too well I dey get small headache angry
So I’ll start with the first experience.
I started smoking weed in my 100level due to bad influence and incipient freedom so everything felt really cool and interesting ,mind you the people I met were good people who just wanted to have fun. gradually many became compulsive smokers and cyber fraudsters. Yahoo yahoo was trending then but not as ubiquitous as now. As for me I tried to be straight but I could not totally limit my smoking of weed so I lived with the habit of smoking weed until my 300level second semester when I was utterly embarrassed.since I was already a professional smoker I had already known virtually every location marijuana is been merchandised and I still had contacts of the dealers just in case I wanted it delivered to my current location. So you see Watin weed fit cause embarassed
On a Thursday morning I got a call from my coordinator (class rep)that a lecturer of mine is seeking my presence urgently,private matter though. I had already phoned the drug dealer to bring me a bag of weed which is been sold for 500naira per bag,and so since I was already set I decided to leave the house with the plan of fortuitously meeting the dealer on my way to school. Luckily I ran into him just a few blocks away from my hostel, I decided to take the bag of weed to school since I couldn’t go home to drop it,i dipped it in my back pocket with the intentions of ‘okay it’s a perfunctory summon,It’ll be brief and succinct and nobody is going to search me’.My people Na so my village people set me up I bounce enter school,enter my faculty gan gan!! Reach my lecturer door knock e con be say person dey inside the office so I had to wait a short while.As I was waiting I decided to go look at the information board if any important bulletin entailing relevant news has been pasted.while looking I saw course outlines for the next session (400l) I decided to pen it down,so I dipped my hand into my pocket to reach for a piece of paper my bag of weed obliviously fell,the bag was so fragile so it bursted and scattered all over,behind me cry
Yepka!! See me see wahala! Village people sha get power but God still pass dem.
While I was unaware my bag of wisdom grass has been exposed I was lucky a God sent dude was subtly signaling and furtively trying to draw my attention and finally I decoded,the speed of how I take bend down park weed crumbs without even leaving any trace is what I don’t know till date :
Okay see Watin I escape; the security men at the entrance of the faculty were dialoging facing another direction while the dean of my faculty,my Hod and director of ICT were coming through the south coast of the faculty building so apparently it was conspicuous and easy to discern that it was weed and that it fell from me and there was no how on earth I could have denied it .Just imagine this precarious mishap cry if I had been caught,there was absolutely no way I wouldn’t be expelled cry
This is experience number 1,God save me for that one!
I’ll tell you guys the second experience as I’ve written enough for now so stay tuned for the second horrible mishap grin
My village people really ready for my matter cry but I win them for the two experience,2goals to nothing grin
Re: How I Escaped Being Expelled Because Of Weed And Carelessness... by benpuzzy(m): 2:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Thank Your stars
Re: How I Escaped Being Expelled Because Of Weed And Carelessness... by johnkey: 4:39am On Nov 25, 2019
Upgrade OP
Re: How I Escaped Being Expelled Because Of Weed And Carelessness... by Bluntguy: 4:49am On Nov 25, 2019
He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Dem go still catch you. Dem send you go school, leave weed make weed leave you you no go hear.
Re: How I Escaped Being Expelled Because Of Weed And Carelessness... by sanmtiago(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2019
Bluntguy:
He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. Dem go still catch you. Dem send you go school, leave weed make weed leave you you no go hear.
you name is blunt guy! undecided
Re: How I Escaped Being Expelled Because Of Weed And Carelessness... by Bluntguy: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2019
sanmtiago:
you name is blunt guy! undecided
You can say that again!

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Docked For Marrying Two Husbands Over Sex / Why I Beheaded My Four- Year Old Nephew - Suspect / Police Car Runs Into Protesters In Newyork As George Floyd Riots Spread In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.