Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Zenith Bank_Transfer Fee+VAT_to Another Zenith Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank_Transfer Fee+VAT_to Another Zenith Bank Account (634 Views)

Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank_Transfer Fee+VAT_to Another Zenith Bank Account by uboma(m): 3:24am On Nov 25, 2019
I recently made a transfer from my Zenith bank account to a service provider who provided his Zenith Bank saving account details but was shocked to discover that the sum of NGN15.75 was debited from my account with the narrative, 'transfer fee + VAT.

For the Zenith Bank clients, have you noticed the same?

Is this applicable to other banks? I am aware that transfer charges will be debited from one's bank account after making money transfer to an account with another bank. But within Zenith Bank, why do they charge their clients transfer fees+VAT?

(1) (Reply)

Mr Bigg’s Wins “restaurant Of The Year” Award / If You Want To Sell A Phone In Akure/ondo State Contact Me Now / Adron Group Chairman Bags Lagos State Man Of The Year Award, Receives Accolades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.