Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Help To Trace Illegally Sold Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help To Trace Illegally Sold Car (521 Views)

SOLD !!! SOLD !! SOLD !!! CAR IS SOLD !! TOKS COROLLA @2.490 !! / SOLD!!! Car Refrigerator For Sale / How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Trace Illegally Sold Car by amuwo1980: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Dear all , help is needed here, a friend of mine got estranged from his wife and travelled to the USA and got stuck, his ex wife sold off his car registered in both their names , how can he trace the whereabouts of the car.
Re: Help To Trace Illegally Sold Car by pfadom: 6:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Does that make the sale illegal? The papers are authentic and the buyer paid and in turn went away with the car.

2 Likes

Re: Help To Trace Illegally Sold Car by Abboki: 6:13am On Nov 25, 2019
pfadom:
Does that make the sale illegal? The papers are authentic and the buyer paid and in turn went away with the car.

Good
Re: Help To Trace Illegally Sold Car by ziegurf(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2019
amuwo1980:
Dear all , help is needed here, a friend of mine got estranged from his wife and travelled to the USA and got stuck, his ex wife sold off his car registered in both their names , how can he trace the whereabouts of the car.

....that has gone.....advise your friend next time he should buy whatever he wants only in his name because women are weaker vessels that feels cheated and humiliated at all time....

GOOD MORNING

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean First Body 2009 Honda Pilot At A Give Away 1.650 Ibadan / Sold!!! Clean Toyota 4runner 2005 Model / Extremely Clean Honda Civic 2006.tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.