Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Ferwel To Love (poem Written By Mr Cool) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ferwel To Love (poem Written By Mr Cool) (291 Views)

LIFE ( An Ode To Life) A Poem Written By The Award Winning G -the African L'yion / Be Gentle With My Heart. A Poem Written By Samkolo / The Soldiers Of Grief A Poem Written By A Nairalander For Our Fallen Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ferwel To Love (poem Written By Mr Cool) by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Ferwel To Love..
Come oh dark night upon the shoulder of the mighty stormy days
As it thoughts cry it paths across the desert of mine golden face in tear drops,
For mine wage for her love lost felt the flesh of mine bones aches,

In displayed circuits of anger vents from it canvas of mine sorrowful pains,
In painting art cradle I inks paddles endlessly into the ocean of tears,
In low tunes furry of mine faint heart chants in it forlorn path,

ferwel to love..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Book For My Students / Abjay Series: The CURSE Of The Time Machine- Episode 1 / Another 365 Days...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.