Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,283 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

xxxx - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / xxxx (887 Views)

10 Ways To Avoid Being Scammed By ‘yahoo Boys’ / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

xxxx by henryobinna(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: xxxx by henryobinna(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2019
CC:
Re: xxxx by Smalldick123(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2019
U be mumu
Re: xxxx by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Nawaa oh all.these people self
And las las they fit send pad wey no de work for you since you're far from them

So in the whole of owerri them no get am there ?
Re: xxxx by SUPERPACK: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2019
You have yourself to blame. Mugu go fall make maga chop. Even after reading this on their site you still fell for it.

Re: xxxx by virus05(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2019
SUPERPACK:
You have yourself to blame. Mugu go fall make maga chop. Even after reading this on their site you still fell for it.
Lol. I tire for some people, In this 21st century? lol
Re: xxxx by henryobinna(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2019
Smalldick123:
U be mumu
you sef dey stupid.

I'm only posting it here for those who might fall victim not because I care much.

Losing such amount isn't much of a big deal at least for me but another person might fall

moreover I've been buying from jiji for a while and most times I send money first.
Re: xxxx by Smalldick123(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2019
henryobinna:
you sef dey stupid.

I'm only posting it here for those who might fall victim not because I care much.

Losing such amount isn't much of a big deal at least for me but another person might fall

moreover I've been buying from jiji for a while and most times I send money first.
Sorry bro. U did a good job
Re: xxxx by henryobinna(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2019
SUPERPACK:
well...
it has happened already, I only posted so others will be careful
Re: xxxx by drkay(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2019
I think it still has to do with the fact that a thief will always find means to steal, 21st century or not. There’s nothing wrong in what the op did and I could have done the same thing. In fact, I’ve done several of such.
In recent time, I bought a hard drive from a guy here, there were many loop holes in the transaction as I only sent money and was not around to pick the hard drive which he knew, the hard drive was sent to my wife without any story.
I also sent money to somebody here to book flight for me. No review, no previous dealing. He sent my ticket without delay.
As for the petty scammer, For how long would he continue on that line of hustle? Now the account number pasted on the thread has casted already, just because of 15k.
There are many people on this forum who are earning their costumers trust every time and are building a great platform for themselves, this one is just a petty thief and low lifer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: xxxx by henryobinna(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2019
drkay:
I think it still has to do with the fact that a thief will always find means to steal, 21st century or not. There’s nothing wrong in what the op did and I could have done the same thing. In fact, I’ve done several of such.
In recent time, I bought a hard drive from a guy here, there were many loop holes in the transaction as I only sent money and was not around to pick the hard drive which he knew, the hard drive was sent to my wife without any story.
I also sent money to somebody here to book flight for me. No review, no previous dealing. He sent my ticket without delay.
As for the petty scammer, For how long would he continue on that line of hustle? Now the account number pasted on the thread has casted already, just because of 15k.
There are many people on this forum who are earning their costumers trust every time and are building a great platform for themselves, this one is just a petty thief and low lifer.
exactly!

it's not about the time or year... It was even for his own good that I sent him money first, if he had delivered I'll have confidence to do more business with him and even recommend to others.

My last dual shock 4 pad that got broken I bought it same way, I didn't deem it being too careful for such amount. If we continue like that small businesses would find it hard growing
Re: xxxx by Hoodbilonia: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Welcome to the game bro. Scammers yapa for nairaland,jiji,jumia,konga. Civil servant or so claims to be going to work on saturday. Rang a bell . Scam
Scam scam.
If u cant see,dont pay,if u wan pay,pay at least 5% or pay on delivery after testing esp all those transport ish delivery scam.
Naso one say add me to whatsapp.
I add am,only him dp alone.i know say na scam. Dey pose for near bank toilet door dey claum manager. Lol
He dey claim investment,deposit 10k get 20k. Hahahahaha. When i yab him dp,the tin pain am he block me shaps.
Re: xxxx by henryobinna(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Welcome to the game bro. Scammers yapa for nairaland,jiji,jumia,konga. Civil servant or so claims to be going to work on saturday. Rang a bell . Scam
Scam scam.
If u cant see,dont pay,if u wan pay,pay at least 5% or pay on delivery after testing esp all those transport ish delivery scam.
Naso one say add me to whatsapp.
I add am,only him dp alone.i know say na scam. Dey pose for near bank toilet door dey claum manager. Lol
He dey claim investment,deposit 10k get 20k. Hahahahaha. When i yab him dp,the tin pain am he block me shaps.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Burial Delayed As 40 People Killed In Stampede At Iranian Commander’s Funeral / BREAKING: Ex-officer Derek Chauvin Just Had His Bail. / BREAKING NEWS: Hushpuppi Arrested In Dubai By Interpol On Fraud Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.