Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Students' Community Of Federal Poly Bauchi Razed By Fire Millions Of Properties - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students' Community Of Federal Poly Bauchi Razed By Fire Millions Of Properties (225 Views)

Ajayi Abimbola Adejoke Dies At Federal Poly Ilaro Over Card Requirement / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students' Community Of Federal Poly Bauchi Razed By Fire Millions Of Properties by Freshgossip: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2019
It was a sad Sunday around the student community of the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi as an afternoon fire gutted buildings housing some students and journalists at Gwallameji students village.

According to eyewitnesses, the incident started around 1:30pm when the fire started in one of the rooms at Tinubu Lodge before spreading to other rooms.

Reports say occupants and sympathizers tried everything possible to put the fire under control but failed.

One of the occupants of the lodge, a Journalist with the Nations Newspapers, David Adenuga narrated while narrating the incident said he lost everything he owned in the fire.

”It was like a dream, I could not believe that everything in my room has gone, I lost all my belongings to the fire”.

”There was no power supply at that time, we still don’t know the source of the fire. The fire affected nine rooms. It took the efforts of the fire service to put out the fire that already escalated to other blocks”.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/students-community-of-federal-poly.html

Re: Students' Community Of Federal Poly Bauchi Razed By Fire Millions Of Properties by Freshgossip: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Students' Community Of Federal Poly Bauchi Razed By Fire Millions Of Properties by Freshgossip: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2019
shocked Too bad, feel for the students..

(1) (Reply)

2019/2020 Application Open At Nigeria Army Inst. Of Tech & Environmental Studies / Effect Of Internal Control On The Profit Making Of Nigerian Breweries / Social And Economic Benefits Of Workers In Industrial Cooperative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.