Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

The Cost, For Serious Minded Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Cost, For Serious Minded Developer (956 Views)

What's The Cost For A Website Like Spacex.com / Become One Of The Best Developers In The World; Only For The Serious-minded / Serious Minded Folks That Are Interested In Real Live Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost, For Serious Minded Developer by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2019
As an Indigenous software developer, how much would you charge to develop Piggybank like app?
For those who have used the software and still using it
Re: The Cost, For Serious Minded Developer by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2019
1.2M
Re: The Cost, For Serious Minded Developer by donsheddy1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
CYBERWEAVER:
As an Indigenous software developer, how much would you charge to develop Piggybank like app?
N3 million.
Re: The Cost, For Serious Minded Developer by trytillmake(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Will a lot of API's though buzz me i can of help. Check my signature for number
Re: The Cost, For Serious Minded Developer by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2019
trytillmake:
Will a lot of API's though buzz me i can of help. Check my signature for number
let's talk, Zero eight Zero seven five nine zero one seven three three
Re: The Cost, For Serious Minded Developer by talk2hb1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
CYBERWEAVER:
I have a ready made solution with extra features added, if personally wont charge less than 3M (not you though client) we can always negotiate if you get the job.
Re: The Cost, For Serious Minded Developer by zum19: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
10 million

(1) (Reply)

Form Submitting To Email / I Need Help On Backend Development / Frontend Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.