Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nse Ikpe-etim Attends Active Fan's Wedding After She Wrote Actress Letter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-etim Attends Active Fan's Wedding After She Wrote Actress Letter (821 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-etim Attends Active Fan's Wedding After She Wrote Actress Letter by AmeboBook: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2019
The Nigerian actress is an embodiment of humility and she keeps winning because of it. Nse Ikpe-Etim disclosed in an Instagram post that she attended a fan's wedding who has always actively followed and supported her work. This type of loyalty made Nse notice the now newly wed. So when the actress received an email from Blessing Abeng and her guy inviting her to such a special day in their life, Nse showed up.

In Nse Ikpe-Etim's words;

"My weekend highlight was attending a fan's wedding. @ms_einsteinette has actively followed and supported my work to a point of recognition. A while back she emailed me this beautiful letter (third slide) asking that I witness a new chapter in her love story. So, I showed up. �

Congratulations to you guys @ourbund. May your union forever grow."

https://www.amebobook.com/nigerian-actress-nse-ikpe-etim-attends-active-fans-wedding-wrote-actress-letter-witness-new-chapter-love-story-60084.html
Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Only Available For Enjoyment" – Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe / Aunty Tiwa Is Back Again / BBNaija Star, Khloe Shares Scandalous Picture As She Announces New Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.