Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Local Nigerian Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Local Nigerian Scammers (349 Views)

Two Nigerian Scammers Arrested In India For Duping 60 Women On Matrimonial Sites / I Was Impressed With This Young Man's Explanation About Nigerian Scammers(pictur / It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Local Nigerian Scammers by stainbaba(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2019
Please be aware of one mrs_happy_17 on instagram and her whatsapp number is +234 705 078 8927. if you have true caller it will show the number as yahoo. Please don't fall for her. She will tell you that if you pay 10k she will flip your money to 30k. She will convince you with pictures ND videos and alerts. But please don't fall for her. Once u send her money, all you will start to hear is stories. Am a victim, so please be warned. Thanks
Their Account number is
Omorodion Lucky..
UBA
As soon as I knew it was a scam they blocked me on instagram
Re: Local Nigerian Scammers by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2019
mrs happy is not the problem, you are your own problem..if not greediness, how on earth do you intend flipping your 10k into 30k without doing any form of investment? Stay there and be looking for free money
Re: Local Nigerian Scammers by skyhighweb(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
she for collect 20 from u b waiting for double moni cause nah so e easy look for more flippers u go see d real once

Check my signature below for more details.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Armed Robbers ‘trapped’ In Abuja Bank After Police Siege / Teenager, Eight Others Docked Over ‘Cultism’ In Lagos / How Two Staff Stole N1BN From First Marian Trust Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.