Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

I’ll Complete First Phase Of Construction Work On Tin Can Island Port - Dangote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’ll Complete First Phase Of Construction Work On Tin Can Island Port - Dangote (201 Views)

Nigeria Buildexpo 2024:Pinnacle Of Construction Innovation-Secure Your Free spot / 2019: Latest Cost Of Clearing Cars @TIN CAN Lagos. / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Complete First Phase Of Construction Work On Tin Can Island Port - Dangote by bmwestafrica: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has promised to complete the first phase of construction work on the road linking the Tin Can Island Port, Apapa, Lagos with the Lagos-Ibadan expressway toll gate before the end of December.

The billionaire business mogul disclosed this during an inspection of the construction site. He was accompanied by the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele.

Dangote said the 40-kilometre road will have a lifespan of 100 years upon completion.

Read more: https://businessandmaritimewestafrica.com/ill-complete-first-phase-of-construction-work-on-tin-can-island-port-apapa-dangote/

(1) (Reply)

Share Any Golden Opportunity You Have Missed And Want People To Learn About It / Forex Trade / Learn 3D Animation Using Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.