Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years (565 Views)

Oil Is Becoming As Old As Fossils / CBN Postpones Interest Rate Meeting As Old Leadership Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years by olajide8(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
I was wondering, how old is civilization? Mankind...

Some literature say that civilizations goes back millenniums before we started counting centuries, so how old really is the world? or how did man really come into existence? Apart from through the creation story if there is any alternate story

I have read in ancient history, the historical Egypt story, from the BCE which are dated as far back as 3000yrs before BC the middle Era, and also language has changed, even English has metamorphosed severally, and as we speak today- it's also still changing new words are springing up, and new words are added to our lexicon with new meanings given to them, even spelling of words are changing e.g we use to have labour (UK), and we have labor (US) most computers don't allow the UK spelling which means word spelling is changing, well this is not really my point of discuss thou.

My question is how old is civilization - mankind, when and who really built the sphinx and the pyramids of egypt?
Re: If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years by olajide8(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is Egypt story of civilization

Re: If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years by mekuso89(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Well I think it's the devil's in human form that came up with the idea then forced slaves to build it
Because back then all they had were saucerers
Re: If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years by Thugaa: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
It is believed that our makers aka sky daddies whom we call yahwey, allah etc (those that engineered our dna to become homo sapiens with higher thinking faculty/consciousness) were the ones responsible for building the pyramids. They are called the "anunnakis"
Re: If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years by computermouse(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thugaa:
It is believed that our makers aka sky daddies whom we call yahwey, allah etc (those that engineered our dna to become homo sapiens with higher thinking faculty/consciousness) were the ones responsible for building the pyramids. They are called the "anunnakis"

I have been wondering also but it doesn't add up too
Re: If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years by Thugaa: 4:10am On Nov 26, 2019
computermouse:

I have been wondering also but it doesn't add up too

You haven't read the full history, you should
Re: If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years by olajide8(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
mekuso89:
Well I think it's the devil's in human form that came up with the idea then forced slaves to build it
Because back then all they had were saucerers

Are you sure? every millennial believed in one god or another, they believed in horris, Osiris etc and it worked for them- today we can still see the mummified bodies of people that were buried 3000years ago in anticipation of a return to life (valley of kings), but note, they believed in something, or better put- with all their magic, they still make reference too a being of higher authority, to which the human soul is committed too after death
Re: If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years by computermouse(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2020
I have a feeling the pyramids where meant to be palaces to house the pharaohs, and not just their burial tombs - I maybe wrong but the more I study them and look at the architectural designs it points more to this fact in some cases they were built so big to show power and wealth

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians seen aggressively ignoring social distancing (Photos) / Vacancy!!! Matrix Energy Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Litecoin Is Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.