Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Hope of A Child In the Hands Of our New generational Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Hope of A Child In the Hands Of our New generational Mothers (258 Views)

Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hope of A Child In the Hands Of our New generational Mothers by hpymoment(f): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
From my observation on how people reacted since the issue of QC case, i have come to a conclusion that i will never exchange words physically or on social media with any woman. Never! At Least some comments have proven me wrong not to generalize that no rightful thinking woman is still in existence , i became afraid when i saw the massive of those that supported the woman's action. Why should a mother allow her child to wear eye lashes and polished nails to sec school in the first place?? My own mother CAN never allow such talk more of coming to School shamelessly to fight a security man. I laughed at those claiming that the girl went for wedding or that it was for a drama, no sec School in Nigeria will tell teenagers to fix eyelashes even if the person is going to represent Satan in any form of drama. If u watched the video, u would see that it happened outside the School gate where people were passing and since the order of the day now is videoing things that are not supposed to be videoed, i heard a voice telling the woman that since she's creating a scene that they are videoing it and they will upload it for people to see. Abi i watched a different one? How come majority of commenters were crusifying the school for publishing a video of the girl? Whereas it was outsiders. i just weak i swear.

My question now is what's the hope of a child in hands of this new generational mothers who view issues differently from our mothers of old. Anything bad is OK in their eyes which they usually justify by telling you that this is a 21st century.

(1) (Reply)

Family Lost All Their Kids To Fire Outbreak In Ibadan / Affordable, Serene Areas In Lagos And Environment / Nairaland Needs A Feature Where You Can Block People From Seeing Your Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.