Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) (80658 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores From A Bicycle Kick As Barcelona Beat Benfica 5-0 / Jesse Lingard And Pedro Neto Bust-up After West Ham Win Match (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by 12inchess: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Common goalkeeper can score from that far but Yakubu can't score from few feet away even with empty net. Shame on Yakubu angry
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Assuming this happened some years ago, you would not believed it especially if it was not filmed!!
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Omg! Amazing stuff..
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Finchmgh: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nvc078:
VAR needs to work on that goal.we reject it

You are a sadist...I so much hate and detest your kind of person
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
IamPatriotic:
The goal would have been sweeter if it was in a knock out stage of Champions League, and the scorelines standing at 0:0

And you think the other keeper will finish his contract or ever get another contract for the rest of his playing career? grin
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by BammyJJS: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
SolarForce:
wow! That's extra ordinaire grin
However as a mark of total respect to the goalie at the other end he shouldn't have celebrated undecided
So he should not celebrate the only goal he has scored/that he will score in his career... You are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
NewDelhi:
Kepa Arrizabalaga see your mate.
The original Aribisagba
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by ATTemi: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Owl city.

U sabi better music!
Jaevon1:
Not all heroes wear capes
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by OtemAtum: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
sylve11:

Aregbeshola you meant? grin cool
Aribisagba
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Nvc078: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Finchmgh:

You are a sadist...I so much hate and detest your kind of person
grin grin grin grin grin
Yet my kind of person(sadist) is your president

1 Like

Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Omoslim26:

like kill you dia

POORDAD
Is Seun paying for likes and share ? cheesy
Anyways I’ve got more than 20k of it you that’s the case. wink wink
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
OtemAtum:
The original Aribisagba
It’s Aribisala
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
when u use ur leg and lift weights even kicking the ball small will make it look like u fire rocket.
i once try it and my team mate says my passing look like shot.

anyway a big cograts to the keeper mexicans knws how to set some funny record in football.

and sometime they fight on the pitch too.
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Hookupbase(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Stream Live on going Premier League Astonvilla vs Newcastle Live On Mobile Link to Stream

http://www.physients.com.ng/2019/11/premier-league-live-aston-villa-vs_25.html
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by KenMosi: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Spacious 4 bedroom bungalow for SALE in ONITSHA, asking price is 16 million naira, the price is negotiable but if you get buyer for 16 million naira, the house owner will give you a commission of Five hundred thousand naira, call/chat the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a very big 4 bedroom bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bath, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Shedrack36(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
if na me I go retire.
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Jamest162: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
fixed match
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Puskas loading
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by OtemAtum: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
RichDad1:

It’s Aribisala
All join
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by zeromeridian: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
the ball did not touch any body before it intered the net,
from goal to goal is no goal
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
SolarForce:
wow! That's extra ordinaire grin
However as a mark of total respect to the goalie at the other end he shouldn't have celebrated undecided
Why na, maka why..
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by supercase1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Akpeyi go try score him own grin grin
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by yahoosurepass(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Offpoint:

Hey, I can take all kinds of insults, bullies of any nature... one thing I can't take from anyone, not even my blood is calling me a criminal. I swear I can put a bullet through such a person brain with zero remorse.

Never, ever... not even jokingly call me a fraudster without showing proofs... I swear on my grandma grave, I swear on my dad grave, and I swear to God I mean what I'm saying.

sharap
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:57am On Nov 26, 2019
Which village people come involve for this game
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2019
I concur. That was one sick goal smiley
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Offpoint: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2019
yahoosurepass:

sharap
You have 2 options here:
1. You're going to show me proof of who I defrauded, who I attempted to defraud or proof of me defrauding you, attempting to defraud you.

2. Same way you raised that accusations, same way you're going to apologize for trying to tarnished my image here.

I'm very much interested in option one, if you fail to do either of them... anonymous username won't save you.
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by keylineseo: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2019
I am really impressed with your blog article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here. Your post is very informative. Also check out the best

LOGO DESIGN COMPANY IN KOLKATA WB GOVT JOB

WB SCHOLARSHIP LATEST BENGALI NEWS

WEB DESIGN COMPANY IN KOLKATA HOTEL MANAGEMENT COLLEGES IN KOLKATA
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2019
issa goaaaallll cheesy
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by yahoosurepass(m): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Hey, I can take all kinds of insults, bullies of any nature... one thing I can't take from anyone, not even my blood is calling me a criminal. I swear I can put a bullet through such a person brain with zero remorse.

Never, ever... not even jokingly call me a fraudster without showing proofs... I swear on my grandma grave, I swear on my dad grave, and I swear to God I mean what I'm saying.

also swear with your life...
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by yahoosurepass(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2019
Offpoint:

You have 2 options here:
1. You're going to show me proof of who I defrauded, who I attempted to defraud or proof of me defrauding you, attempting to defraud you.

2. Same way you raised that accusations, same way you're going to apologize for trying to tarnished my image here.

I'm very much interested in option one, if you fail to do either of them... anonymous username won't save you.

laughing in spainsh.... I'm waiting so I can hand you over to sars..... criminal
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2019
yahoosurepass:

laughing in spainsh.... I'm waiting so I can hand you over to sars..... criminal
Fine, better inform your love ones...

You're mark, this my last reply.
Re: Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) by yahoosurepass(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Fine, better inform your love ones...

You're mark, this my last reply.
I'm not here to banters words with a criminal like you ..
please stay off my path...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today / EPL: Chelsea Unveils Banner At Stamford Bridge In Honour Of Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.