Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Igbo Vs Yoruba People(what They Like About Each Other - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Vs Yoruba People(what They Like About Each Other (519 Views)

Edo People What Do You Think Of Biafra And Their Ambition? / Northern Names Vs Yoruba Names / Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Vs Yoruba People(what They Like About Each Other by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba People(what They Like About Each Other by mekuso89(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ndi are

Well one thing I like about yoruba people is they like red oil
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba People(what They Like About Each Other by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
I so much love their coward tendencies and their flip flopping attitude in politics. Above all they are moderates in character.. Awon accomodators.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba People(what They Like About Each Other by AyakaDunukofia: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
I am quite aware that the stupidity online is limited mostly online and worst on nairaland. What the operators of nairaland want to achieve from this by allowing the current hateful texts to continue, is what I do not know. It's just getting worse and nauseating.
Re: Igbo Vs Yoruba People(what They Like About Each Other by RedboneSmith(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2019
I think your range of interactions offline must be quite narrow if you think the mutual hatred between the Igbo and the Yoruba is just an online thing.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nostradamus Predicted 2020 As The World End Time And Other Apocalypses In Histor / My Dear Muslim Brothers And Sisters. / Some Past Military Generals Of Great Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.