Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC (24099 Views)

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by NonFarmPayrol: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Osasaroom:
I'm just wondering what could make youths involved in crime for real

Unemployment and crime rate are related

Nysc should have been a skill acquisition program with members being empowered with like 300k at the end

To help reduce unemployment
Currently system encourages growth of crime

7 Likes

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by HIbreed(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
shocked
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by bumi10(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
good for una

nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by kolinz01(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mad oo!!
See money everywhere.
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by hopexter(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
donbachi:
They should be killed also...i'm begining to think, that dis boys are worst and heartless more than our thiefing politicians..look at the rate they are hacking facebook and whatsapp accounts of people,using it to defraud persons and creating problems for them..one hacked my sist whatsapp account and defrauded her 3 friends.we traced the idiot to somewhere at asaba and caught him.the idiot begin blame devil.over 150m was discovered in his 6 different accounts.stupid boys.

Keep quiet there. Is killing them a democratic way of enforcing law, justice and order? Stop thinking like a cannibal undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by BBM: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
donbachi:
They should be killed also...i'm begining to think, that dis boys are worst and heartless more than our thiefing politicians..look at the rate they are hacking facebook and whatsapp accounts of people,using it to defraud persons and creating problems for them..one hacked my sist whatsapp account and defrauded her 3 friends.we traced the idiot to somewhere at asaba and caught him.the idiot begin blame devil.over 150m was discovered in his 6 different accounts.stupid boys.
Small small they lie bros

Someone who have over 150m has no business hacking Facebook and WhatsApp

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Nvc078: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
donbachi:
150 wetin? Bros fear God nah

9 Likes

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by LarryBee1k: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by seangy4konji: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dieziani did not loot..she has been acquitted.

Free to go home

Errand dogs

1 Like

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by aminusodiq(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
ok... how many politician?
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by skyhighweb(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
donbachi:
brosssss 150m

4 Likes

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by josh25(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mompha is 50 in 1..they arrested 150 yahoo boys plus mompha. which is 200..

1 Like

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by sauceTDA(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
donbachi:

You are mad

2 Likes

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
shocked Ol' boy! 14billion, naira, 19billon naira, $5million... This one weak local man o
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Elineska: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
How many corrupt politicians have EFCC arrested within the same period?
Nonsense
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by nedekid: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
LordKenya:
Someone Shud pls send me N100 Airtel card abeg. It's urgently needed. Pls don't ignore. My number is in my signature below. It's airtel
check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Engrr(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nigeria is just that man whose house is on fire and he is busy chasing the rat that ran out of the house!

3 Likes

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Jh0wsef(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
nedekid:
check
Bros. you sef suppose bless me na wink
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
JESUSSS
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by frowland(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
donbachi:
[/s]
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by opioopio: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
i smell lies everywhere
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by wamide042(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
donbachi:

Haba bros.....150M, loun loun............
lie mohammed na learner for where you dey ooo.....
But wait oooo........ WHO IS YOUR SISTER?

3 Likes

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Yankee101: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
And how many politicians?
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by frowland(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Devops:
Liar, you're a demented Liar and poorly skilled at it tho. Even the devil will be shocked the way you spill out lies bothering on self delusion.

Someone with half a million dollars sitting in his requisites has no business with your sisters Facebook or Whatsapp account. Like wtf? Who is your sister again?

Commenting on cyber space is not a must. In a bid to show case your pseudo intellectual experience on the topic of discussion. You don't know how stupid and reta*ded you sound. Do you think this place is filled with your fellow kids?
If you are bored, imagine yourself as the president, instead of typing bile on cyberspace.
Don't mind that plank @donbachi of a person
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by poweredcom(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
And Dem de happy de arrest guys de still de do racket de collect
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Means Yahoo boys in Naija pass 100k people. Them they arrest them but them no dey finish.
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Engrr:
Nigeria is just that man whose house is on fire and he is busy chasing the rat that ran out of the house!

It's because a sizable percentage of the masses cheer them on. Masses who don't know where the rain started to beat them. Bunch of envious idiots who don't know their real problems and priorities.

You can see how some of them here are eager to defend multi billion dollar Tinubu and crucify broke ass Mompha. They are tired of hearing Tinubu and politician comparisons with yahoo boys.. . In their eyes, yahoo is the greatest evil in Nigeria. Just kill yahoo boys and Nigeria would be great again... Forget Tinubu and politicians.

Imagine how happy the average Abuja thief (who easily buys $1m apartments for their girlfriends with PUBLIC FUNDS) would be to hear this kind of tomfoolery from the foolish masses.

7 Likes

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by jaxxy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is terrible bt a great effort/development to correcting a systematic problem majorly affecting the youths.
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by cypher01: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Starboytwo:
Unless you wanna arrest 60 million boys in naija...

"Egbon ema fun mi lowo, Moni ibere kan, sheh le komin wire"
Emi gan fe gba dollar, mo fe gba dollar ki n le she si naira

1 Like

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Bobrisky1: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Devops:
Liar, you're a demented Liar and poorly skilled at it tho. Even the devil will be shocked the way you spill out lies bothering on self delusion.

Someone with half a million dollars sitting in his requisites has no business with your sisters Facebook or Whatsapp account. Like wtf? Who is your sister again?

Commenting on cyber space is not a must. In a bid to show case your pseudo intellectual experience on the topic of discussion. You don't know how stupid and reta*ded you sound. Do you think this place is filled with your fellow kids?
If you are bored, imagine yourself as the president, instead of typing bile on cyberspace.
damn the way people taught that they're equal to every person on nairaland makes me laugh sometimes

on what basis did you concluded this assessment?
because he's a nairalander like you
do you know him personally?
do you know his personality?
do you know the kind of people on this nairaland?
do you know that the famous invictus obi was a nairalander
do you know that many politicians are nairalander codedly
do you know that nairaland contains both rich and poor

chaiii bro don't think you're equal with every nairalander
remember this is an anonymous forum with over one million members

3 Likes

Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by NigeriaBam: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Great Achievement
Re: 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Liar liar
Them don use tint Carry ur gal friend pass u nah why d hate Mugu no go hustle make that guy no say she Bleep up
Ur sister probably has 5 yahoo boys she’s settling with her Pusey by now u catch person wey get over 150m
Highest if truly them chop ur sister e no pass 50k
U come here de lie

donbachi:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Freezes ₦‎4.3 Billion In Suspect’s 126 Bank Accounts / Boy Stabs His Neighbour To Death In Katsina After Robbery Operation. Photo / 5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.