Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tonto Dikeh Sleep With Pastors For Money — Blogger, SDK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sleep With Pastors For Money — Blogger, SDK (953 Views)

Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK / COZA: Alibaba Slams Pastors For Keeping Silent Over Rape Allegations / Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Sleep With Pastors For Money — Blogger, SDK by CliqNG: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh and blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus have been dragging each other on Instagram, and it just got messier.

In one of the posts made by Stella, she claimed that Tonto Dikeh has been sleeping with “men of God” for money to use and slay online.

She wrote,
Tonto Post receipts already please. That’s your day job. Recording all your conversations with your friends and saving chats to call them out with later. That’s why nobody replies your call out. If you have more so do I but one thing you won’t accuse me of is going around to fvck pastors and collecting offering money to do slay queen on Instagram. I don’t fucking care what you post. Please go ahead. Churchill I am sorry I ever doubted all you said and even almost agreed to collect money to collect info from all your ex’s who were being set up to call you out. Call me out. I don’t fvck men of God or break up my friends relationships by stealing their deeks. Maybe you’re still suffering from the juju you said you got delivered from that Mercy Gave you to steal your destiny. ..you and I have arranged plenty press stunts from way back and please don’t forget you still owe me 200k for a PR stunt I did years back and you stopped talking to me becos of that or was it becos you fvcked Elohor’s husband?Is this all you got?like really? I am done with you until you can do better. Note that none of your Friends are liking your posts? Please take your medication …note that because you are desperately sick and seeking who to drag down with u. This will be my last response until further notice.. Let me keep quiet like Ini despite what you did to her that year. …I am asking myself what I am doing exchanging words with someone who beat up her ex mum in law. Tsk tsk tsk. If you got shots on me please fire!!! � � ..and to think u could not reply Blessing after she called u out over your pastor fvck waka. Tonto please leave me,Let me work,u don’t have a day job,I do. God !is not mocked pastor Tonto.

Read more about their fight: https://cliq.ng/?s=tonto+dikeh

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sleep With Pastors For Money — Blogger, SDK by yaxson(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sleep With Pastors For Money — Blogger, SDK by Damsyjay(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Me i know this.. You don't need to tell me... What i want you to tell me now is how you caught her red handed with your pastor who happens to be your man friend too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sleep With Pastors For Money — Blogger, SDK by wizdomnzube(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hahaha akpan abeg open gate men dey urge dey one fornicate grin Toto wey dey collect dicke
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sleep With Pastors For Money — Blogger, SDK by Dollarheist: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Damsyjay:
Me i know this.. You don't need to tell me... What i want you to tell me now is how you caught her red handed with your pastor who happens to be your man friend too
Yeh who throw stone
grin cheesy cool tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sleep With Pastors For Money — Blogger, SDK by Ciaos: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Why this old woman dey worry toto now. Toto, i beg, no just reply this yeye woman.. she just dey call people name dey put them for the matter. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

"My Record Label Stopped Me From Releasing Fall (remix)" – Cardi B Reveals / Destiny Boy VS Blessed son, Who Is The Best Dancer? / Davido Shares Romantic Video And Photos With Chioma From Dubai Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.