Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lawsuits Among Believers. Dear NKST, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lawsuits Among Believers. Dear NKST, (277 Views)

NKST Church Pastor Allegedly Sends Catholic Guests Out During Wedding / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawsuits Among Believers. Dear NKST, by Isaacmon: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Open letter
Dear synod (NKST/URCC),

Lawsuits among believers.
There is someone in your church that is scorned (least significant, unqualified, open, contempt, unspoken) but can judge trivial cases in minutes, this is so because the word of God is truly a personality. God dwells inside of us because his holy spirit lives in us and this can only happen when you accept Jesus Christ, when you do this he(Jesus Christ) comes in with a conscience, that conscience is the holy spirit, without the holy spirit you can not understand the Bible, it is not a question of intelligence or a measure of intelligence but remember that the Bible is a book that contains the history and wonders of God.

If you want to chase the things of the world, keep chasing her wind. The teachings of her church (NKST) has changed and the question is why? Why do you Chase people away from your church? Knowing clearly that the church is not the building but the people, the church is the word of God so if you chase someone out of the church building, then you are breaking the Church apart because you have chased a brother away. So you have to admit it is ironic to claim to have what you do not have and that is called hypocrisy. You can condemn people how ever you want just as Jesus Christ was condemned but does that affect the price of fish in the market? the answer is NO. Chasing people out of the church is completely unacceptable because you chase the people that need help the most.

In respect to Rev. Joseph Erkwagh Uwuese, last Position Director NKST Christian Development & Rehabilitation centre Mkar CBDR. How can you suspend a pastor you ordained for years and hold back his wages as well and still not sack him? you stop him from participating in active church duties and yet you refuse to sack him, you raise his hopes yet he is suffering in pain and anguish. You are pained because he took you to Court and even I would do exactly as he did if I was in his shoes because the church failed him, how could the Church deliberately refuse to settle out of court? do you know that it is only until you are given the idea, you will never understand the truth, the idea may come from someone else, from your assumptions or even from the holy spirit but until you get the idea or have an idea, i do not think any one will truly perceive, foresee or predict an outcome, if you do not understand me then you only probably need to read over and over again. We are only built or designed as human beings to understand what you are taught and to be creative with it, what you are taught is the idea but now it is time for you to get creative, do research and use your whole life as your own thesis, develop your own theory and have a personal relationship with God, that is what God wants, God does not just want you to be a follower but to be creative with him in order to make impact, because that is why we exist even if we do not hear God calling, do not let the church be creative with you but be creative with the church. Your existence here on earth is an exam and you are already a part of it. it is this god-man relationship we need to worry about and it is the god-man relationship in the church that bothers me. Whether you pass your school exams or not you would still be saved, but if you do not pass the real God man relationship exam you will not be saved for sure, your life does not belong to the church(building), if you are afraid of the church(brothers), the church(building/brothers) will use you and this is called church slavery.

I had a very unique but brief meeting with one of the Church pastors, just the two of us alone and his 2min talk after exchanging pleasantries was " you see Isaac, he started, you people need to start seeing us like God, it is because you people see us as ordinary people that is why you do not take us seriously " I was mute and i wondered in my mind around one question, WHAT IS THE IMAGE OF GOD? It is only regarding the creation of mankind that God says, “Let us make man in our own image/ likeness" it means we carry his Image but we can never be like God. There is no error when God speaks, it is not a question of intelligence or a measure of intelligence it is only the hand of God, it is only the hand of God that ordains, do not get me wrong God can ordain you after or before, he will ordain you when ever he wants and when he(God)feels you are ready, when the Church ordains you it means you have been selected to be a leader and not to act like God, every other thing the church practices is just copy cat, copy catholicing or Catholicism or what ever you call it, maybe doctrine or code of belief. I am not only writing to the synod of NKST but to the church. Politicking and or policating in the church is the same business just like the one you see in the Nigerian politics" politics is the activities aimed at improving someone's status or increasing power within an organization" and this is also a prominent problem in the church. I am only trying to be politically correct and I stand to be politically corrected.

The reason why missionaries were arrested, killed or persecuted was because they spoke the Truth. Paul who wrote 1 Corinthians was one of such missionaries and this is what he said " that because you(brothers) cannot settle a dispute within your selves (church) or another brother, then you have already failed in your mission or quest. If you can settle a dispute within your selves, then you can qualify to also be able to settle disputes outside the church or home or between unbelievers as well. Why do you go to court to resolve a dispute? Or even allow an unbeliever to resolve your dispute? Because you allow this to happen you are a fool and a hypocrite". Now in layman's term, It is the same thing if you are a lawyer that cannot settle the dispute in her home but goes to the court the next morning to resolve another case.

1corinthians 6:1-8. NIV Reads "If any of you has a dispute with another, do you dare to take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the Lord’s people? Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, do you ask for a ruling from those whose way of life is scorned in the church? I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? But instead, one brother takes another to court—and this in front of unbelievers!
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters."

Yours Faithfully
Isaac .T. Mon.
Re: Lawsuits Among Believers. Dear NKST, by Emmaxy9(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
One thing people fail to know is that saving money won't make it grow. It'll remain the same and with time, you'll be tempted to spend and spend till it finishes.

Thats why it's advisable to invest. Chat me on WhatsApp via my signature and I'll show how I earn 33k+ a month online just by sharing adverts of big companies
Re: Lawsuits Among Believers. Dear NKST, by Isaacmon: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Lawsuits Among Believers. Dear NKST, by Isaacmon: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2019
angry
Emmaxy9:
One thing people fail to know is that saving money won't make it grow. It'll remain the same and with time, you'll be tempted to spend and spend till it finishes.

Thats why it's advisable to invest. Chat me on WhatsApp via my signature and I'll show how I earn 33k+ a month online just by sharing adverts of big companies
Re: Lawsuits Among Believers. Dear NKST, by Isaacmon: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Lawsuits Among Believers. Dear NKST, by Isaacmon: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Lawsuits Among Believers. Dear NKST, by Isaacmon: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. **So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen* , since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The New Age Movement? / This Spiritual Scientist Says The Name Nigeria Is Cursed And Has To Be Removed / "Low Self Esteem" PART 1 (some Causes And Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.