Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

(video) Vp Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Mark 30th Wedding Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (video) Vp Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Mark 30th Wedding Anniversary (284 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Vp Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Mark 30th Wedding Anniversary by Akposkool(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0mwFnJXfAk

Adorable video of VP Osinbajo and wife Dolapo as they celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary.
So lovely. Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel after watching. God bless you

Re: (video) Vp Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Mark 30th Wedding Anniversary by Olaolex: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Congrats
Re: (video) Vp Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Mark 30th Wedding Anniversary by Emmaxy9(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Very lovely of them.

One thing people fail to know is that saving money won't make it grow. It'll remain the same and with time, you'll be tempted to spend and spend till it finishes.

Thats why it's advisable to invest. Chat me on WhatsApp via my signature and I'll show how I earn 33k+ a month online just by sharing adverts of big companies
Re: (video) Vp Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Mark 30th Wedding Anniversary by Lydia696: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow!!! This is beautiful congratulations sir
Re: (video) Vp Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Mark 30th Wedding Anniversary by maybanks: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
I so much admire this couple.
Re: (video) Vp Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Mark 30th Wedding Anniversary by Shooyie: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Congratulations. I'm very happy for you both.
Re: (video) Vp Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Mark 30th Wedding Anniversary by wallex1983(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Love is sweet

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Proposes N197.6b 2020 Budget / Aisha Yesufu Lay Bare Her Mind On Electoral Reform (must Watch) / Governor Akeredolu Chides Olanusi Over Uncomplementary Remarks On Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.