Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Was Well Dressed At KLWC 2019 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Well Dressed At KLWC 2019 (1788 Views)

Busty Well Dressed Nigerians Girls On Twitter(no Oloshos Included) Photos!!! / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Well Dressed At KLWC 2019 by constancefriday(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
I quickly want to use this medium to debunk rumors spreading around that i was dressed in rags to KLWC 2019 in TREM Headquarters Anthony Oke.
I'm very sure these rumors were invented by principal opponents of the Gospel of truth which i teach and preach in the Spirit of God.
You can check out all photos of me at KLWC 2019 including the Zamar concert.
By God's Grace i lack nothing. God provides everything we need, both the things Money can buy and vice versa.
Praise the Lord.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Well Dressed At KLWC 2019 by ademchij: 4:35am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
I quickly want to use this medium to debunk rumors spreading around that i was dressed in rags to KLWC 2019 in TREM Headquarters Anthony Oke.
I'm very sure these rumors were invented by principal opponents of the Gospel of truth which i teach and preach in the Spirit of God.
By God's Grace i lack nothing. God provides everything we need, both the things Money can buy and vice versa.
Praise the Lord.
Re: I Was Well Dressed At KLWC 2019 by stephieok: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
Praise the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

10 Gorgeous And Trendy Casual Ankara Styles Every Student Should Wear To Lecture / 15 Beauty Secrets You Should Know / This Man Hasn’t Taken A Bath Since 1954

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.