Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Stc Testimony - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stc Testimony (3040 Views)

Stc 30 - Stem Cell Therapy Testimony / Stc 30 Saving Lives / Uncountable Testimonies Of Using STC 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stc Testimony by monmark02: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
SuperLife ���
*Testimony on Athritis, Restored eyesight and Hearing, Sleep &.....*

[2/20, 21:19] ‪My mother had *severe arthritis* and could not make any movement . she would cry the whole night and this stressed me so much as l failed to get enough sleep also because of her cries. I then followed a link (on stemcells). My sister bought a pack she just wanted to beautify her skin and l took 5 satchets for my mother. This is what happened after 5 days:‬‬

� my mother stopped crying and could sleep peacefully.
�she could move her legs and go to the toilet at ease
�she was becoming visually impaired but she could *see clearly*
�she had hearing loss but we could talk without shouting. Her *hearing was restored.* Now we can talk to her on the phone, previously somebody would talk to us on her behalf, she could not hear anything pafon.

I then bought a box for her and gave her twice a day. After 7 days she went back to the rural area by bus.
She also had *Bp and heart problem* but now all cleared no more palpitations. Now l just buy stc30 for her and there is great improvement daily. Her Dr wants to try stc30 on others as well.

After my mother was relieved l then joined this business and l am enjoying both good health and super wealth. Life is super

[2/20, 21:20] ‪+27 61���gout and arthritis are in the same category of health issues‬‬

[2/21, 04:01] ambrose: Thank you for sharing.
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
More testimonies are still out there
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Get stc30 for your arthritis and get 100% cure today
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Lagos are you ready.

It’s time to get superb

Superlife is coming to Lagos

Contact 09063164777

Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Get solution to your health issue today.
A sachet of stc30 keeps the doctor away.
Contact me today
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
SuperLife ���
*Testimony on Athritis, Restored eyesight and Hearing, Sleep &.....*

[2/20, 21:19] ‪My mother had *severe arthritis* and could not make any movement . she would cry the whole night and this stressed me so much as l failed to get enough sleep also because of her cries. I then followed a link (on stemcells). My sister bought a pack she just wanted to beautify her skin and l took 5 satchets for my mother. This is what happened after 5 days:‬‬

� my mother stopped crying and could sleep peacefully.
�she could move her legs and go to the toilet at ease
�she was becoming visually impaired but she could *see clearly*
�she had hearing loss but we could talk without shouting. Her *hearing was restored.* Now we can talk to her on the phone, previously somebody would talk to us on her behalf, she could not hear anything pafon.

I then bought a box for her and gave her twice a day. After 7 days she went back to the rural area by bus.
She also had *Bp and heart problem* but now all cleared no more palpitations. Now l just buy stc30 for her and there is great improvement daily. Her Dr wants to try stc30 on others as well.

After my mother was relieved l then joined this business and l am enjoying both good health and super wealth. Life is super

[2/20, 21:20] ‪+27 61���gout and arthritis are in the same category of health issues‬‬

[2/21, 04:01] ambrose: Thank you for sharing.

Contact 09063164777
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Contact me today and get your own cure
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Contact me today and get your own cure
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Contact me today
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Contact me today

There are more video testimonies. You can drop your WhatsApp number if you need something to motivate and make u believe before you purchase
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Trust health to stem cell therapy
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2020
Come on Saturday

Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Get your stc30 product today

Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stem cell therapy don’t just suppress ailment because a cell is the smallest unit of life, all ailment in the body is associated with your cells. Why you buy a cell therapy supplement it doesn’t just cure the ailment it eradicate it completely. Get yourself stc30 and improve your standard of living. Like the old saying says “ Health is Wealth”
Don’t put a price tag on your health, the product works marvels so purchase and see the power of stc30
What are you waiting for?
Contact me now!!!
Superlife....,, life is super

Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2020
If you haven’t still gotten a pack of stc30, get your pack and eradicate any ailment in your body. Contact me today 09063164777
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
If I have seen the case type two diabetes healed after 6packs, weak ejaculation healed after 2 packs. I don’t know what your present ailment is, but I can assure you that with stc30 and God on your side that you will not see the ailment anymore.
Trust your health to a product that eradicate your ailment completely and no relapse.

Contact me 09063164777 and be your own testimony
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
There is this newest health technology tested and proven by a Medical Laboratory by 2 Scientist for almost 10yrs and now a trending products in Malaysia and Africa. A HOLISTIC Medical Product that really cures:
Diabetes
High Blood/Strokes
Tumor/Cyst/Cancer
Fibroid
Infertility/men/women
Kidney Problem
Lung Cancer
Liver Cirrhosis
Hepatitis A&B
Colon Cancer
Breast Cancer
Leaukemia
Lymphoma
Parkinson's Disease
Down syndrome
Psoriasis
Asthma
Rheumatoid arthritis
Gout
Prostate cancer
Cervical cancer
U.T.I
Hiv
Blindness
Baldness
and other Diseases..

This is the STC30 of SUPERLIFE WORLD INTERNATIONAL Company that is A Plant Stemcell Product that even here in our country is now becoming a trend because of its fast result of recovery from different diseases (Most are 3-8days). Testimonies are now being collected, most Malaysian and African Doctors are being Amazed.

STC30 is not a food supplement but a health care Plant Stemcell!
contact 09063164777
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Stem cell therapy don’t just suppress ailment because a cell is the smallest unit of life, all ailment in the body is associated with your cells. Why you buy a cell therapy supplement it doesn’t just cure the ailment it eradicate it completely. Get yourself stc30 and improve your standard of living. Like the old saying says “ Health is Wealth”
Don’t put a price tag on your health, the product works marvels so purchase and see the power of stc30
Contact me now!!!!

Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Stc30 is a supplement made by a company called SUPERLIFE. This supplement was developed using stem cell therapy,stc30 works on cells its repairs wornout cell thissue and rejuvenate the old ones thereby making it difficult for the body to be affected by diseases or ailment. Stc30 has be proven to be able to heal different type of diseases from diabetes,stomach ulcer,eye and joint pain,skin infection and so on.

Why don't you take care of your health today. Get stc30 today and let the ailment stay far away.
contact me-09063164777

A sachet of stc30 keeps the doctor away
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Contact me today
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Stem cell therapy, also known as regenerative medicine, promotes the repair response of diseased, dysfunctional or injured tissue using stem cells or their derivatives. It is the next chapter in organ transplantation and uses cells instead of donor organs.

How can stem cells treat disease?
When most people think about about stem cells treating disease they think of a stem cell transplant.

In a stem cell transplant, embryonic stem cells are first specialized into the necessary adult cell type. Then, those mature cells replace tissue that is damaged by disease or injury. This type of treatment could be used to:
replace neurons damaged by spinal cord injury, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease or other neurological problems;
produce insulin that could treat people with diabetes and heart muscle cells that could repair damage after a heart attack; or
replace virtually any tissue or organ that is injured or diseased.

Take care of yourself and get nourished using a supplement produced using stem cell therapy. STC30 IS THE KEY FOR SUPER HEALTH

Contact me today on 09063164777.
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Get your product today

Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
We still taking orders.

Price:
A pack 27250
Two packs 49500
Eight packs 198000
Twenty packs 495000

Delivery is worldwide (T&C applied)
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
GET YOUR HEALTH BACK WITH STC30
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Stc30 is a stem cell therapy supplement it works on the cell on the body rejuvenating,repairing and replacing worn out cell in the body.

Cell is the smallest unit of life in the body, by replacing worn out cell and weak cells in the body stc30 has the capacity to eradicate any disease that roaming the the body be it staphylococcus and other diseases

Get rid of your staphylococcus by trusting your health to stem cell therapy supplement and see the miracle wonders of the supplement.

Get your own personal testimonies from purchasing stc30

Contact me 09063164777
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Good morning my people, lets get our testimonies using stc30 today
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
The advantage of using STC 30 food therapy is:*
1) AS you fight one disease or medical condition with STC30, you will be fighting all negative conditions in your body!!

2)YOU will also be looking younger and having a healthier skin, healthier bones. A refreshed body system

3)YOU will also feel young and rejuvenated and have your mind and vision sharpened

4) STC30 is the best way of Managing and Fighting all Health Challenges the Natural way and it's really safe and affordable.

*STC30 food therapy*
�Restores
�Rejuvenates
�Replaces &
�Replicates
human body normal cells and increases the number of circulating Adult Stem cells in our body.

That's why it is called a miraculous product. *Inspired by Nature and Realized by Science* *Time for Health Restoration the Natural Way.*

Say no to Operations
Say no to Amputations
Say no to Chemotherapy
Say no to Kidney dialysis
Say no to Insulin Injection

With *STC 30����*

*SUPERLIFE.........sees to it that your life is super!!*

Note* to those who are on medication, we don't stop our medication until the Doctor's confirmation, STC30 is not a drug but a Stem cell nutrition, 100% Natural Organic food supplement with magnificent health benefits !
Contact/ WhatsApp - 09063164777
Prices
One pack-27250
Two packs -49500
Eight packs-198000
Twenty packs-496000
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Stem cell therapy, also known as regenerative medicine, promotes the repair response of diseased, dysfunctional or injured tissue using stem cells or their derivatives. It is the next chapter in organ transplantation and uses cells instead of donor organs.

How can stem cells treat disease?
When most people think about about stem cells treating disease they think of a stem cell transplant.

In a stem cell transplant, embryonic stem cells are first specialized into the necessary adult cell type. Then, those mature cells replace tissue that is damaged by disease or injury. This type of treatment could be used to:
replace neurons damaged by spinal cord injury, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease or other neurological problems;
produce insulin that could treat people with diabetes and heart muscle cells that could repair damage after a heart attack; or
replace virtually any tissue or organ that is injured or diseased.

Take care of yourself and get nourished using a supplement produced using stem cell therapy. STC30 IS THE KEY FOR SUPER HEALTH

Contact me today on 09063164777.
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Reasons why you have to totally treat that diabetes now!!

Both type 1 and type 2 diabetes ultimately lead to high blood sugar levels, a condition called “Hyperglycemia”. Over a long period of time, hyperglycemia damages the retina of the eye, the blood vessels of the kidneys, the nerves, and other blood vessels.

1. Damage to the retina from diabetes (diabetic retinopathy) is a leading cause of blindness.

2. Damage to the kidneys from diabetes (diabetic nephropathy) is a leading cause of kidney failure.

3. Damage to the nerves from diabetes (diabetic neuropathy) is a leading cause of foot wounds and ulcers, which frequently lead to foot and leg amputations.

4. Damage to the nerves in the autonomic nervous system can lead to paralysis of the stomach, chronic diarrhea, and an inability to control heart rate and blood pressure during postural changes.

5. Diabetes accelerates atherosclerosis, (the formation of fatty plaques inside the arteries), which can lead to blockages or a clot (thrombus). Such changes can then lead to heart attack, stroke, and decreased circulation in the arms and legs (peripheral vascular disease).

6. Diabetes predisposes people to elevated blood pressure, high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. These conditions both independently and together with hyperglycemia, increase the risk of heart disease, kidney.

GET YOUR TOTAL CURE TODAY

GET YOUR HEALTH BACK WITH STC30

CONTACT 09063164777
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Are you tired of struggling with diabetes, specifically someone who wants to cure hypertension, lower blood pressure and avoid heart attacks, strokes and kidney failure. Stem cell therapy treatment will cure you ailment with relapse.

Don’t put a price tag on your health, the product works marvels so purchase and see the power of superlife total cure(stc30)

Not only will it cut your diabetes and stroke, it will also take care of any disease that can be traced back to your cells.

Take your health serious and purchase stc30 today.

Price - one pack 27500
Two pack 49500
Contact-09063164777.
life is super with superlife(stc30)
Re: Stc Testimony by monmark02: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Stc30 is a stem cell therapy supplement it works on the cell on the body rejuvenating,repairing and replacing worn out cell in the body.

Cell is the smallest unit of life in the body, by replacing worn out cell and weak cells in the body stc30 has the capacity to eradicate any disease that roaming the the body be it staphylococcus and other diseases

Get rid of your staphylococcus by trusting your health to stem cell therapy supplement and see the miracle wonders of the supplement.

Contact me 09063164777

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Herbs And The Uses! / 8 Good Reasons Why You Should Avoid Eating Fried Foods / Perfecin : CURE FOR URINARY TRACT IINFECTION (UTI), STD (STAPH,GONORRHEA, ETC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.