Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Doyinsola - Be Mine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Doyinsola - Be Mine (151 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doyinsola - Be Mine by BusyUpdates: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Remember Doyinsola who was in the news last week after she welcomed her Son in the US, she has now dropped a smash single "Be Mine" to celebrate the birth of her Son and keep her vibe going in the entertainment industry.

We believe this song is dedicated to her Husband and manager because this one is too sweet.

Doyinsola boasts of smash records like Originality with 9ice, Take my love with Sound Sultan and many more.

Be Mine was produced by Teemode and mixed by Lordgabrielz , Follow her on IG and Facebook on @dyhonnie , Twitter @dyhonnie2325.
Be Mine is also available on Digital Stores  which can be purchased Here

https://47vibez.com.ng/doyinsola-be-mine/

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Out: Emmzy De Rapstar - Dream (dagrin In Igbo Version / Signs & Wonders Kids - Call His Name / Seyi Shay - Season Greetings Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.