Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,360 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/11/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/11/19 (161 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/11/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/11/19 by dallyemmy: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/11/19 by dallyemmy: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for Your infallible and immutable words, that abide forever.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please help me to continually assess my life, and help me to place great value on every passing moment of my time, to the glory of Your Name.

4.Father, please, teach me to apply my heart to wisdom, that I may not waste my time on things that have no eternal value and relevance, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to number my days and to maximise my time; let every time and opportunity that I have lost or wasted in the wilderness of life, be restored, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to walk in Your Will daily, and cooperate with You, to achieve the maximum value possible, from each day, of my purpose, that can be made available to me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never be like a snake that passes through the mountain without leaving any trace of its passage; please, let my life count; empower me to do exploits for You, in Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, Your word will never return to You void, without achieving the purpose for which it is meant; please, let me never return to You empty handed, without fulfilling Your purpose for my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let no power be able to cut down or terminate my life and destiny, before my time; I shall live to fulfill my days, here on earth, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, when I shall stand before Your judgement seat to give account of my stewardship, please, don't let me be found wanting, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let him finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

14.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

' A New Heaven And A New Earth" / How A Christian Should Be Dressed / Not The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.