Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) (76612 Views)

Breaking: Oyetola To Flee Osun Before Friday, Holds Valedictory Service / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu / Spiritual Attack? Herdsmen Flee Osun As Thunderstorms Continue To Kill Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
I will rather worship Sango than Jesus or Allah.
k
Like his comment then you will be admitted into hell. Receive sense IJN
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
I will rather worship Sango than Jesus or Allah.
Like his comment then you will be admitted into hell. Receive sense IJN
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by ylaa(f): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
No let them wait
Blood sucking vampiredemon of buhari clan
Wish this natural disasters will happen in other states
Bank and Cow? Nonsense talk from a retard.

angelEmade:
lol...Yoruba have shown them the real nigga.
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by esky158(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
dis one that the gods of osun is striking cow what is amadioh waiting for again
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by meccuno: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
thecommunist:
thunder strikes at night too bro...
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by back2sender: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
angelEmade:
lol...Yoruba have shown them the real nigga.
Unlike the empty drums in the yeast known for nose making and empty boast. Yoruba una too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by back2sender: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
esky158:
Amadioha is busy developing the world
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
RZArecta2:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/11/24/thunderstorms-drive-herdsmen-out-of-osun-photo/amp/

And some people will call yoruba cowards... Yiyo ekun tojo ko... The gentle strides of a lion isn't fear.

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Maxmilliano111: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
paix:
Have you not noticed that the child you brought in to your house from somewhere will be more committed in the family than your own blood children?
says who
Ohhh your own house abiii
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
jamace:
The traditional God seems to live up to expectation more than the foreign God/Allah....
Macof what's your input on this?
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by jamace(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
hedocharles:

Blasphemy
Can truth be blasphemous?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Halo22: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why are they running? I thought they said Nigeria is their God's given land. Abi Osun no follow for the land?
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by paix(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
says who
Ohhh your own house abiii
Ok ooo
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Omoslim26: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Greenback:

Haba!!! Just because of ordinary last word,eleyi fe my sha lolsssssss
grin

�� just imagine the rubbish someone that calls himself a human being typed
you just confirmed that you have been destined to be stupid and foolish forever
a wise warri man once said
no be every head carry sense
you are just carrying Audio brain on that ya big head ��
you made a mistake to carry your madness enter my innocent mention ��

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Afonja With There Juju That's Why SW Will Never Develop..
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Kay25(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin the one that will soon send sai baba way from aso villa go soon land there
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by ServantsOfTruth: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
You know that you yourbas are coward and slaves

When you take back Kwara state

And kill Al mustapha for beaten mko to death

Then I can talk to you slave
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by brosammy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
I thought they wanted to have the Southwest for their Ruga project, why are they leaving without accomplishing their plan. But they can use Ak 47, dagger, and knife very well, then they should have confronted the thunder the way they normally confronts the farmers.heartless being
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by cuteboy2: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
RZArecta2:
Amadioha and co must follow suit, Fulani terrorists must not take over our lands. NO TO RUGA cool

Amadioha that has been stolen and imprisoned in London museum? Most African gods are serving life imprisonment in European museums grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by cuteboy2: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
esky158:

Amadioha is sitting behind show glass in London museum
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Omoodua007: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Do you know not one “courageous” Igbo state has passed anti grazing law till date
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Greenback:

Haba!!! Just because of ordinary last word,eleyi fe my sha lolsssssss

grin

��� you no get data again
or has your mum collected are phone from you
instead of you to read your book so you won't fail SS2 again you are hiding your mom's phone so you can do nairaland

don't worry once you fail SS2 again na mechanic you go learn Las Las ���

stupid small child in your life don't ever rush into my mention like a deranged animal

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by macof(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Macof what's your input on this?

Of course the poster you quoted was right.
Even in the bible, yahweh was afraid of an army who had chariots of iron (Ogun)

Although yahweh in the ancient middle eastern canaanite culture is like our òrìṣà òkè
But these Jews just elevated their local deity to the level of supreme deity
Each deity has its domain and power point

It seems Sango is here working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Rosskiki: 12:32am On Nov 27, 2019
cuteboy2:

Amadioha that has been stolen and imprisoned in London museum? Most African gods are serving life imprisonment in European museums grin grin

The gods are not artefacts.
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Rosskiki: 12:34am On Nov 27, 2019
cuteboy2:

Amadioha is sitting behind show glass in London museum

That's as dumb as saying Jesus is lying on a cross on your chest.
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Rosskiki: 12:40am On Nov 27, 2019
Kapeter:
before you say any other thing please. Was Canada not colonised? Even the U.S, were they not colonised? Why are there lesser colonialist conspiracy from them? Why always Africans? I smh for you lots..

Use your brain. The colonialsts did not act uniformly in every territory they seized. They actually built functional societies in countries they chose to, such as those with large white settler populations like SA, Canada, US etc, and reinvested export proceeds to develop them, while in other territories, they did nothing but loot while doing nothing to develop the territories. All black Africa falls in this category. At independence in 1960, Nigeria had not one power station, expressway, or university, in the entire country despite British rule of 60+ years. Can you say the same about colonies in America, Canada, SA, Hong Kong, etc? Nope. We literally started everything in 1960.
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by cuteboy2: 2:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Rosskiki:

The gods are not artefacts.

African gods reside in the artefacts, that's why we have shrines for different gods.

If you want to consult a particular god, you go to that shrine where the god resides, and is worshipped. There is also Chief priest in-charge of that shrine and the deity
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Rosskiki: 2:31am On Nov 27, 2019
cuteboy2:

African gods reside in the artefacts, that's why we have shrines for different gods.

If you want to consult a particular god, you go to that shrine where the god resides, and is worshipped. There is also Chief priest in-charge of that shrine and the deity

Don't be silly. What do you mean they ''reside in'' the artefacts? Does Jesus ''reside in'' the cross you wear on your neck?

Those artefacts are merely religious symbols.

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by ServantsOfTruth: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Look at this Idiot telling me to use my brain

You that use your brain are you richer than I am? you are still in this zooigeria suffering

Fool
Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by papyt: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2019
THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST WAY TO RESOLVE SUCH ISSUE INSTEAD OF EVERYDAY BROADCAST.NOW THEY ARE LEAVING QUIETLY AND NO ONE IS HURT .....LOLLLLLL
RZArecta2:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/11/24/thunderstorms-drive-herdsmen-out-of-osun-photo/amp/

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Greenback: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omoslim26:

instead of you to read your book so you won't fail SS2 again you are hiding your mom's phone so you can do nairaland

stupid small child in your life don't ever rush into my mention like a deranged animal

Baba,I yaff hear

grin

Re: Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) by Greenback: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omoslim26:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.