Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Atiku Returns To Nigeria After Spending 7 Months In UAE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Returns To Nigeria After Spending 7 Months In UAE (39757 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Atiku Returns From Vacation / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria After Spending 7 Months In UAE by itsme01: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Adiola:
give us a run down analysis of buhari properties in uae

Buhari aint a UAE person he is a UK person.. most UAE people like atiku are people who got rich after year 2000
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria After Spending 7 Months In UAE by AlusiIyi: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

Buhari aint a UAE person he is a UK person.. most UAE people like atiku are people who got rich after year 2000
[/s]
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria After Spending 7 Months In UAE by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
RonaldoVido:

Atiku went into strategic partnership with the Nigerian Ports Authority. He owns or runs the Nigerian division of INTELS, a multinational company, in charge of running the FTZ.

I was a constant visitor to Onne Free Trade Zone when I was also in partnership with businesses operating from the FTZ.

So laugh at yourself. This was over 7 years ago.

Let me remind you that the constant mockery from young people like you against Atiku today, was also metted to Buhari, between 2007 to 2014, before buhary's luck eventually shone.

So, wrap your hands and watch Atiku's time to come. It's a simple principle of life. Time to Sow, Time to Reap.

Small minded people dwell on pulling other people down to make themselves feel good.

The most important bend of the script is that buhary is not a builder, so has little or nothing to offer.

Bookmark this my response to you Mr.

Atiku can never in this lifetime be the president of Nigeria. He can try again in 2023. Part of the money he stole will be released to the public during the campaign and subsequent appeal of election loss.

You gave me his history from over 7 years ago. I asked for his history from when he retired (or was forcefully retired) from the Nigeria Customs Service.

Give us his history from when he was vice-president.

I understand that some Nairalanders weren't born as far back year 2000, still you need to understand that many of us were already trudging this earth further back than then and we have our memories intact.

How does a civil servant (retired) go into a "strategic partnership with the Nigeria Ports Authority"?

How does a civil servant (retired) own a company like Intel?

How does a retired civil servant build and own an American University in Nigeria?

How does a civil servant own all these things?

A thinking human being will ask questions about the source of his wealth. But I have come to realize that Nigerians are always struck dumb in the face of obscene wealth. That's why politicians rob the country blind. The more they steal, the lesser the chance of being taken for a thief.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria After Spending 7 Months In UAE by thunder74(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
emmy4life02:

Election is over n ur APC has won. Enjoy ur next level n stop spunning shit
Me APC? God forbid. Be not equally yoked with......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Generals May Go As Buhari Replaces Buratai, Service Chiefs / Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.