Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

A Scammer On Paxful Trading App Platform, By Name Millicent Emmanuel Odogu. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Scammer On Paxful Trading App Platform, By Name Millicent Emmanuel Odogu. (408 Views)

My Experience On Paxful App... / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger / Duped On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scammer On Paxful Trading App Platform, By Name Millicent Emmanuel Odogu. by Shotara: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good day guys. Please I need y'all help to make this post go viral, if it's possible.

I transferred Bitcoin to a Bitcoin address this afternoon, using the Paxful app, to Millicent Emmanuel Odogu, his username on the app is HMONEYBTC. Before today, he was the same person that sold me the Bitcoin about three weeks ago, so I decided to resell it today to him, because it kept depreciating and I needed money urgently. After I successfully transferred the Bitcoin to his wallet, I didn't hear from him again. I contacted him on WhatsApp, he started taking me for a ride and eventually blocked me. Obviously, he isn't new to this scam game. I don't have his picture, his phone number is 09097548658. Below are his account details

Millicent Emmanuel odogu
Polaris bank

Be careful before you make a transaction deal with this sort of person. If you happen to be connected to him, either as a friend or a colleague, your generation will sing your praises if you reveal his identity to the public, so that many others will be aware and he will pay for his crimes.
Thanks all.

Re: A Scammer On Paxful Trading App Platform, By Name Millicent Emmanuel Odogu. by Shotara: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
...Continuation

He has an email address which is abujagossips@gmail.com

Re: A Scammer On Paxful Trading App Platform, By Name Millicent Emmanuel Odogu. by chukwuibuipob: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
sad undecided undecided embarassed angry sad sad STOP dealing,doing biz with GHOST embarassed sad,una nor go hear word..U dnt knw his house,family office sad.The best bet now is to go to Polaris bank. Talk to Male staff,if he fit giv u d bastard address.(i doubt he will but try).In case he give u d thief address. Storm the house with 3 Soldiers cool angry wink.He'll cooperate sam sam wink

1 Like

Re: A Scammer On Paxful Trading App Platform, By Name Millicent Emmanuel Odogu. by kumulus(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
You could have held onto that crypto, it might be a while but once its moved beyond this current phase it is in the market cycle....it'll be a worthy investment and I foresee it won't be long again

1 Like

Re: A Scammer On Paxful Trading App Platform, By Name Millicent Emmanuel Odogu. by Hoodbilonia: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Use remitano

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Men Set Free After Being Wrongfully Jailed For 36 Years / Man Beats Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Tragedy As Nigerian-British Pastor Dad And His Two Children, Drown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.