Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' (55849 Views)

Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by jibrilELsudan: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
I will like to fvck her and shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Dinho20(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
ShaRonStone05:
Sure
YEAH

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by roladex(f): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
KiidaACE:
Chica tongue
Listening to Fela's "yellow fever" at the moment and lowkey appreciating this girl..
Funny song btw.. smiley
u sef grin
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by KenMosi: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Spacious 4 bedroom bungalow for SALE in ONITSHA, asking price is 16 million naira, the price is negotiable but if you get buyer for 16 million naira, the house owner will give you a commission of Five hundred thousand naira, call/chat the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a very big 4 bedroom bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bath, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by roladex(f): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
KiidaACE:
Chica tongue
Listening to Fela's "yellow fever" at the moment and lowkey appreciating this girl..
Funny song btw.. smiley
u sef grin
jibrilELsudan:
I will like to fvck her and shoot my hot cum in her mouth.
u need a brain surgery
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Seankhalifa: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

You this girl why is your brezz standing like that? So you are eating guys money and not allowing them to suck! Rubbish! angry
free my gal friend
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by josh25(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Na only one shoe you get?.. How will you shine with just one shoe and too many clothes... Hmmmm.. HOW DO STARZ DO?... certainly not like this.....
Lol
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by bongo4real(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

You this girl why is your brezz standing like that? So you are eating guys money and not allowing them to suck! Rubbish! angry

Audio brezz cheesy

Please am looking for someone who can help me grow a fan page on Twitter and Facebook. How to attract followers and get verified by Twitter.

WhatsApp 07018584127
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Nmezor(f): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
All hail the queen of the North...AKA babygal4life

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by hollowpot15684(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Geminita1:
The same Fela that was a serial weed smoker and died of Aids because of his greed? grin

Pls appreciate the beautiful work of melanin, Fela's song worsened the whole beaching epidemic.

You have zero knowledge of Fela Anikulapo Kuti and you are very proud to show your ignorance of the subject.
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by jadeliyi(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Geminita1:
The same Fela that was a serial weed smoker and died of Aids because of his greed? grin

Pls appreciate the beautiful work of melanin, Fela's song worsened the whole beaching epidemic.
Aids? You say weldone bro no wonder some senator and lie mohammed is proposing hate speech and social media regulation bill.
fela and non of he's numerous wife had/ has HIV/AIDS
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Starhearts: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Emulsion paint everywhere
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
roladex:
u sef grin
grin
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Mydazz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
She no fit even package her selling point well,...... it's either spilling sideways, too compressed or spilling out
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I will like to disvirgin this babe lipsrsealed

Go ahead please tongue
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by makydebbie(f): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Your hips is getting big. Is it Photoshop or you have started doing **clears throat** lipsrsealed

I've started doing intensive doggy dear, twice in the morning and twice in the evening.
I'm glad I'm getting results.

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by stanliwiser: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
makydebbie:

I've started doing intensive doggy dear, twice in the morning and twice in the evening.
grin grin
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by greatermeme: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
makydebbie:

I didn't understand what you meant by "doggy!" I just hope it's not what I'm thinking!
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Bifrost: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by davidtemi(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Oh daina in daddy showkey's voice

Which of d pix she wore to d party abeg??
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by useurkidney3121: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Geminita1:

Ogun kill u and ya family for disrespecting the Legend. Eleribu

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by makydebbie(f): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
greatermeme:
I didn't understand what you meant by "doggy!" I just hope it's not what I'm thinking!

LOL grin
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by greatermeme: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
makydebbie:

LOL grin
I was just kidding! How do you do?
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by makydebbie(f): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
greatermeme:
I was just kidding! How do you do?

I'm good, you?
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by greatermeme: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
makydebbie:

I'm good, you?
great!
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Bobrisky1: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:

Yet, na una bleach pass. grin
[/s]
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by Money2000: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2019
She was the host at the Miss Africa Golden 2019.
She was also at the Future Awards where she
[/quote]

She's already nacking some major fishes
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by banty: 3:49am On Nov 26, 2019
That her size with jer bosom, my perfect spec
Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by jibrilELsudan: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2019
roladex:
u sef grin u need a brain surgery

I need your fupa kukunase and your mouth to shoot my hot cum in your mouth.

Re: Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' by roladex(f): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

I need your fupa kukunase and your mouth to shoot my hot cum in your mouth.
ewu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.