Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

The World - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The World (284 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
This world is a place of noise I pluck in my ear phones and drown the noise down Than wallow in the Noise Which just inflicts pain and sadness The people of the world just want to withdraw me from my happiness. They think they know better They throw shades at me When I ignore them they say I am dumb When I reply they say I am daft Anyways Who am I to judge Than drown myself in my music.

how was it don't mind the typos please am still practicing

(1) (Reply)

Get Published On Our Promo Price Before January Runs Out! / Promote Your Audiobook Free Of Charge / Colorless Rainbow - Final Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.