Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2911 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IBlogTV(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2019

Popular blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus in the internet fight between Her, Tonto Dike and Bobrisky blast Bobrisky saying that he is rejected in the gay community because he is dirty and stinky down there. �

These three parties has been setting Instagram on fire since today with their beef and call outs.

She Said

As for Bobrisky calling me out, how and why should i respond to a man who has cardiac in the blokus and now pretending to be a woman?

I don't know how to respond so i will ignore you Bob the one who is rejected in the gay community for being dirty and stinky down there...

See The Screenshot Below:

Watch Their Fight And Beef Video @

https://www.iblogtv.com.ng/2019/11/bobrisky-has-cardiac-arrest-of-blokus.html

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by StarUp: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Chao...see finishing abeg
Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IBlogTV(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
smiley wink smiley

No be small finishing

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IBlogTV(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by beresponsible(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tontoh and Bobrisky, fishy and stinky respectively

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mcuzy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ewoo
Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IBlogTV(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
beresponsible:
Tontoh and Bobrisky, fishy and stinky respectively

smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by johnkay1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
kiss cry
Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by amarachi06(f): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Chai! This one is fatal.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IBlogTV(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Brutality
Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
M;m;mmmmmmm matters arising well make i mind my own direction.

life of celebrities a faked life...

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by prettymaxy(f): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Fatality
Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by ambu2: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky is something between a colourful circus clown and a village masquerade with a feminine wooden mask.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IBlogTV(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
ambu2:
Bobrisky is something between a colourful circus clown and a village masquerade with a feminine wooden mask.

Another banger

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Khd95(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Cardiac arrest in the blokos,blood of idibia shocked

This is absolute fatality, no comeback expected, but I know Bob he no dey qive up for this kind thing, na him real job

SDM 10 points

Bob and Toto 2 points grin

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Charmingrascal(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
The punch she gave risky is wat they call odikwa risky.

If not an insane person who would take Bob risky as best friend?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IBlogTV(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Khd95:
Cardiac arrest in the blokos,blood of idibia shocked

This is absolute fatality, no comeback expected, but I know Bob he no dey qive up for this kind thing, na him real job

SDM 10 points

Bob and Toto 2 points grin

SDM leading but Tonto is coming with more points
Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by hollah123: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2019
this Stella is giving them hot hot I must admit but her face looks scary to me, just like one of the characters in horror film

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IBlogTV(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2019
hollah123:
this Stella is giving them hot hot I must admit but her face looks scary to me, just like one of the characters in horror film

lol....
Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Aturitoroman: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin
Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IBlogTV(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
MyNation:
Oboi the movie go sweet die, abeg who go share with me popcorn and coca cola

lol
Re: Bobrisky Has Cardiac Arrest Of The Blukus - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Fabolousibk1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Awon were...

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Makes Yet Another ‘grammatical Error’. / Iyabo Ojo’s Secret Marriage Stirs Controversy On Social Media / Skibii Pose In front of his new prodo jeep in Agbada Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.