Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (67354 Views)

Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / 14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by KanuSE: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
These are the issues that should involve passing bills and invoking executive orders about...not social media regulation, hate speech and public toilets.
There are more pressing issues.

Nigerians politicians are useless Congress of idiots.
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by sammysticks: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2019
Some folks are just so heartless embarassed
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Bobrisky1: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

oh really.. why not come and murder me since thats what your type are good at
[/s]
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by KanuSE: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2019
ETWs:
Mod. wey ban me, your father

Lol cheesy
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Brightest04(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Enough is enough of this sort of evil reports,perpetrators should be jailed for life in a situation the victim is still alive and if the victim is dead the perpetrators should be hanged
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Sweeetheart(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2019
animal in human skin
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by KanuSE: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2019
TheGreenLand:
i know say na d east dat one go happen. wicked madam full for dat part of the country. animals. dem news dey full here everytime.

Their women are savages...ask their men.

4 Likes

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2019
doctimonyeka:
Some women are just Demonic

I just don't understand!!!

Why did Satan approach eve despite that he has been seeing Adam

The more you understand women and their manipulating nature the better for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2019
doctimonyeka:

Demonic is even better than these women
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2019
Osu! shocked

1 Like

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by paix(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2019
doctimonyeka:

Since from the garden of Eden.
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Marvieduke(f): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2019
NuraSambo:
This is not the first neither would it be the last case we'll know about a house wife being cruel to her maid. When it comes to domestic violence and child abuse, women takes the cake

That is why I said she is a disgrace. I don't pray to be like her because she is evil in my sight.
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by oyeezah(f): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2019
How can people be this evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by KevinDein: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2019
The madam looks like all these religious ladies that never miss any service of the week.

BTW, notice how nairaland resident anti-domestic violence campaigners are absent on this thread. Yep, they aren't really against domestic violence. They are against violence against women alone. Men and even children don't count.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by NuraSambo: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2019
KevinDein:
They aren't really against domestic violence. They are against violence against women alone. Men and even children don't count.
So true

1 Like

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Lonelypacifist6: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2019
Plato: Women are a mere reproduction machine
Nietzsche: Women are God's second mistake
Schopenhauer:Men are by nature indifferent to one another, Women are by nature enemies of one another
I don't know about the first two Statements but the last is very true.
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2019
Igbos and wickedness are like prick and pusssssssy

NaijaOlosho come make I show you something inside my boxer

5 Likes

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Promzyunique(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'm looking forward to report one of my neighbor she broke her maids head and gave her Net to cover it so people won't see her evil act.

Her maid sleeps as late as11pm some times 12am and wake up by 6 am an under age girl for that matter not up to 13 yrs. Babysitting three kids at the same time.

She beats this girl for consecutive three days sometimes even this morning as I'm typing.

I'm waiting for her to injure the again I'll report this time just giving a benefit of a doubt. Please parent procreate what you can Carter for some people are Naturally wiked especially female Madams. angry angry

You should also be arrested alongside with her for still waiting ,till she injures her again....is that how wicked you are ?

4 Likes

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by saintruky(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
***spit on floor***

Weh u come pack ur spit, I just clean d floor now now.. oya

1 Like

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Zimmermann(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2019
Have they arrested that witch!
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Trybes(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Some igbo women could be terribly wicked

3 Likes

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by opribo(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Oh the heart of men.
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Lonelypacifist6: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2019
frozen70:

Am Suprise you are just getting to know that

Why did Satan approach eve despite that he has been seeing Adam

The more you understand women and their manipulating nature the better for you
Are you sure you're female?

1 Like

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by tweakdude1: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2019
NuraSambo:
When it comes to domestic violence, women are the major culprit but they always want us to believe that they are the victims.It is not true. Unfortunately our society have limited the narrative of domestic violence to mean wife battery alone. When we consider the cases of domestic violence, we'll find out that it is mostly about a woman maltreating her step child or house maid

My guy i had a similar experience in 2004 at Ikotun Egbe this one was my Uncle's wife for that matter. It was God that saved me i for die my parents didn't know about the horrors until 2007 when i told them the fact remains as soon as i left things began to go wrong for that family.

For every (Godly) young men thinking of marriage please shine your eyes very very well before choosing a wife most women are possessed by legions of demons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2019
So many Jezebel's in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by sylve11: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2019
God! sad cool
Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2019
Such unimaginable evil and wickedness can only come from that side.

2 Likes

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by drey076(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2019
NuraSambo:
When it comes to domestic violence, women are the major culprit but they always want us to believe that they are the victims.It is not true. Unfortunately our society have limited the narrative of domestic violence to mean wife battery alone. When we consider the cases of domestic violence, we'll find out that it is mostly about a woman maltreating her step child or house maid
if it were women that had the strength of Men, they might have erased the existence of Man.

4 Likes

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by anonymous1759(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2019
Promzyunique:

You should also be arrested alongside with her for still waiting ,till she injures her again....is that how wicked you are ?

I made a mistake not to report her the first time thought it was a mistake. She moved in Newly then but after some time I found out she's wicked.

If I report her now without prove the maid might not want to speak up against her madam out of fear or wanting to go back to the village.

But if I report her when the girl is injured the evidence will be glaring you've to be very careful in things like this you know how the systems works i don't know how to contact the girls parents would have done so long ago.

1 Like

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by Nmezor(f): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2019
Pure callousness...glad to hear the minor is rescued

1 Like

Re: Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) by newdawn2017(f): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Ssaei!! Y such demonic wickedness?? From a woman to a powerless, innocent child?? Such an innocent looking woman, y no compassion? Sometimes I wonder if Satan is as wicked as dis. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.