Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? (1496 Views)

How Puli Dog Breeders Keep Their Dogs Remain One Of The Most Outstanding Dog Bre / Man Advice People To Sit Their Dogs Down And Start Educating Them. PHOTOS / People Are Sharing Pictures Of Their Dogs All Grown Up And It’s Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good evening everyone. I have a 9 months old Rottweiler and he's a lovely dog but had issues with him not knowing where to poop as he did it anywhere the urge got him... The way I was able to correct this behaviour was by beating him in the undesired spot once he poops there. This was the same way I trained my Old German shepherd......so far, the only aggressive tendency I found in my old German shepherd was that he usually growled when I tried to move his plate when he eats...No aggressive tendency in my Rottweiler.. he's just one big cuddly clumsy fella who loves people.

The dog breeder I got my Rottie from would also beat or smack his Rottie so hard that I'd pity the dog only if the dog does wrong yet no case aggression except towards strangers. Same thing with a friend who has a 4yrs Rottweiler.

Now I check online and see all these "oyibo" people saying never to beat a dog or never to spank a dog and some of those sorts of stuffs and I'm wondering how Do Nigerians follow these rules??

I like to believe they do, then why do we have very few scenarios over here of dogs turning on their owners and quite a handful of scenarios over there where their dogs go through the so called scientific method of training? I'm confused Af.

Cc Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by Spanishmilf(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Beating help to train dog (Nigerian) way or let me say (African) ways of training dog but to much of spanking kills their morale, it either they become over aggressive or they become dull.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by IamAnderson(m): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2019
NevetsIbot:
Good evening everyone. I have a 9 months old Rottweiler and he's a lovely dog but had issues with him not knowing where to poop as he did it anywhere the urge got him... The way I was able to correct this behaviour was by beating him in the undesired spot once he poops there. This was the same way I trained my Old German shepherd......so far, the only aggressive tendency I found in my old German shepherd was that he usually growled when I tried to move his plate when he eats...No aggressive tendency in my Rottweiler.. he's just one big cuddly clumsy fella who loves people.

The dog breeder I got my Rottie from would also beat or smack his Rottie so hard that I'd pity the dog only if the dog does wrong yet no case aggression except towards strangers. Same thing with a friend who has a 4yrs Rottweiler.

Now I check online and see all these "oyibo" people saying never to beat a dog or never to spank a dog and some of those sorts of stuffs and I'm wondering how Do Nigerians follow these rules??

I like to believe they do, then why do we have very few scenarios over here of dogs turning on their owners and quite a handful of scenarios over there where their dogs go through the so called scientific method of training? I'm confused Af.

Cc Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
first of all, their are several ways to train your dog on where to poop without beating but you chose the lazy way to do it, I never beat my dog with anything to teach him where to poop and he never does it in my house or his kennel.
their are two ways to teach something to a dog; positive reenforcement and negative reenforcement.
you can teach a dog any particular skill or command without beating or enforcing fear or bullying to control the dog and the dog will turn out well trained and strong willed.
most dogs that get beaten frequently by their owners are usually the type that if the owner raises his hand they'll cower in fear, that doesn't mean they are well trained, it just means they are afraid, if the owner doesn't beat them they'll do whatever they wanted to do without even registering it as bad because the instrument of fear is absent.
beating a dog can also make it overly aggressive or cowardly, some dogs can't even be themselves once their owners are around, some bow their heads and walk like housemaids when their owner calls them, is that one training and good manners or just fear?.
all those things you wanted to teach your dog that you had to beat it to do, their are several ways to do then without beating, if you research more you'll see more ways to positively reenforce behavior into your dog.
I don't beat my dog and yet my dog is smarter and more well behaved than some I've seen, I've seen people that use this beating method and still complain that the dog misbehaves when they aren't there to threaten them.
don't get me wrong, sometimes some dogs require a tap on the snout once in a while but the whole flogging an animal that doesn't even understand English or remember what it did wrong is just stupid.
lastly, who told you that white people loose control over their dogs unlike Africans? lmao
the amount of well trained foreign dogs cannot even be compared to what we have here FYI, don't you see the numerous k9 units in the military, dog actors, emotional crutch dogs, seeing eye dogs e.t.c, or even random videos of well trained dogs online?. now think, how many different skill sets of dogs do we have here apart from "guard dog" and "pet"?
those stories you read about dogs turning on their owners are mostly fake
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

first of all, their are several ways to train your dog on where to poop without beating but you chose the lazy way to do it, I never beat my dog with anything to teach him where to poop and he never does it in my house or his kennel.
their are two ways to teach something to a dog; positive reenforcement and negative reenforcement.
you can teach a dog any particular skill or command without beating or enforcing fear or bullying to control the dog and the dog will turn out well trained and strong willed.
most dogs that get beaten frequently by their owners are usually the type that if the owner raises his hand they'll cower in fear, that doesn't mean they are well trained, it just means they are afraid, if the owner doesn't beat them they'll do whatever they wanted to do without even registering it as bad because the instrument of fear is absent.
beating a dog can also make it overly aggressive or cowardly, some dogs can't even be themselves once their owners are around, some bow their heads and walk like housemaids when their owner calls them, is that one training and good manners or just fear?.
all those things you wanted to teach your dog that you had to beat it to do, their are several ways to do then without beating, if you research more you'll see more ways to positively reenforce behavior into your dog.
I don't beat my dog and yet my dog is smarter and more well behaved than some I've seen, I've seen people that use this beating method and still complain that the dog misbehaves when they aren't there to threaten them.
don't get me wrong, sometimes some dogs require a tap on the snout once in a while but the whole flogging an animal that doesn't even understand English or remember what it did wrong is just stupid.
lastly, who told you that white people loose control over their dogs unlike Africans? lmao
the amount of well trained foreign dogs cannot even be compared to what we have here FYI, don't you see the numerous k9 units in the military, dog actors, emotional crutch dogs, seeing eye dogs e.t.c, or even random videos of well trained dogs online?. now think, how many different skill sets of dogs do we have here apart from "guard dog" and "pet"?
those stories you read about dogs turning on their owners are mostly fake

I understand your view sir and I am very much aware of positive and Negative reinforcement.... I use them also and have gotten my dog to reach a certain level of obedience and training..

I only resort to the cane when I've exhausted all positive and Negative reinforcement training I've found online.... And not, it's not a daily thing. I have a very strong willed Rottweiler,l so I need to go extra mile.

That said, the dog only cowers in fear when he knows he's done wrong... He's my personal buddy, follows me everywhere in the house, loves people and plays a lot (too much for my liking)

I'm just saying this.... With positive and Negative reinforcement I've succeeded a lot with my dogs and the beating on the lower back and a whole lot of play time and socialization is like a push towards the right path.

And we might beat around the bush about this but my dog knows when he gets a beating for something he's done or destroyed as he's disciplined on the spot right there.

Well.. different methods for different owners.

About dogs turning on their owners, I spent a lot of time reading on that last night and I kind of saw quite a few situations.. ion know how these owners trained their dogs but I know I've not seen a dog over here turn on its owner.. never.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by vincentjk(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2019
I personally don't beat my dogs rather body language, eye contacts and little scoldings send fear into them

But when they annoy me so well I got no option than kick or spank their ass grin
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by vincentjk(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2019
I personally don't beat my dogs rather body language, eye contacts and little scoldings send fear into them

But when they annoy me so well I got no option than to kick or spank their ass grin
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by IamAnderson(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
NevetsIbot:

I understand your view sir and I am very much aware of positive and Negative reinforcement.... I use them also and have gotten my dog to reach a certain level of obedience and training..

I only resort to the cane when I've exhausted all positive and Negative reinforcement training I've found online.... And not, it's not a daily thing. I have a very strong willed Rottweiler,l so I need to go extra mile.

That said, the dog only cowers in fear when he knows he's done wrong... He's my personal buddy, follows me everywhere in the house, loves people and plays a lot (too much for my liking)

I'm just saying this.... With positive and Negative reinforcement I've succeeded a lot with my dogs and the beating on the lower back and a whole lot of play time and socialization is like a push towards the right path.

And we might beat around the bush about this but my dog knows when he gets a beating for something he's done or destroyed as he's disciplined on the spot right there.

Well.. different methods for different owners.

About dogs turning on their owners, I spent a lot of time reading on that last night and I kind of saw quite a few situations.. ion know how these owners trained their dogs but I know I've not seen a dog over here turn on its owner.. never.
really? if you check you'll see a lot It's just not usually carried by the media unlike if it happens in another country let me give you a few stories I've personally seen here in nigeria;
* I've seen a boerbel that was so aggressive and mean to everyone including the owner, the dog basically lived in the cage like a wild animal because people were scared of it, one day it bit the owner and gripped so hard and refused to let go so they had to pour hot water on the dog and lock it up without food for a week. after a week, they had to call a dog trainer to carry the dog away, the dog became so lean and weak that they tied it up like a goat and put a mouth guard on it. currently the dog has been rehabilitated and treated and is now calm and loving towards it's new owner(the dog trainer).
* I've seen a Caucasian that was stuck on it's chain because it's owners were scared of touching the dog due to it's aggression, they had to use stick to be moving food to it and dragging the plate back. the dog didn't let anyone even come close to it no matter who it was, the vet had to advice them to either sell the dog to someone who can handle it or put it down.
* I've seen a situation where a man flogged his two bullmastiffs because they urinated in the water his gateman was using to wash the car and they hospitalized him. when he came back from his treatment the dogs came back to greet him as if nothing happened.
* I've seen a Caucasian that they had to sell because it refused to cohabit with the other dogs in the compound, the dog wanted to dominate every dog there and it was causing too much trouble.
* I've seen a Caucasian that didn't let the owner enter the compound because it didn't know him(the man had a gateman that takes care of the dog he only provided money and left) he had to call his vet by 11:43pm to subdue the dog before he could enter his own house
* there's a gsd/Caucasian mix not too far from my house that the owner cannot take it for walks anymore because of it's reckless aggression, the dog stays in a Rusty cage all day long and no one except the owner can even touch or feed the dog, the dog also has a nasty wound on it's nose gotten from forcing it's head through an opening in the rusty cage to bark at people always that's infected and the nose is an eye sore but calling a vet to attend to the dog is an issue.
there are more but let me just stop here, people loose control over their dogs in Nigeria a lot and if you check both online and in real life you'll see.
do you think it's everybody that can walk with there dog freely on the road? some people cannot control their dogs so they just lock them up and free them at night that they're "security dogs" .
time to vaccinate the dogs they cannot even leave the house and take the dog to the vet because the dog cannot handle the sight of crowds and noise so they call a vet to come over so they can tie their dogs to protector like Turkey for the vet to work, some cannot even put mouth guard on their own dogs.
it's not everybody you see with a dog that hasn't mauled them that you say the person has control over their dog.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by IamAnderson(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
vincentjk:

But when they annoy me so well I got no option than to kick or spank their ass grin
same with me cheesy
although I don't spank his ass sha I prefer the snout, spanking the ass will hurt my hand more than it'll hurt him.
a tap on the snout does the trick
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

really? if you check you'll see a lot It's just not usually carried by the media unlike if it happens in another country let me give you a few stories I've personally seen here in nigeria;
* I've seen a boerbel that was so aggressive and mean to everyone including the owner, the dog basically lived in the cage like a wild animal because people were scared of it, one day it bit the owner and gripped so hard and refused to let go so they had to pour hot water on the dog and lock it up without food for a week. after a week, they had to call a dog trainer to carry the dog away, the dog became so lean and weak that they tied it up like a goat and put a mouth guard on it. currently the dog has been rehabilitated and treated and is now calm and loving towards it's new owner(the dog trainer).
* I've seen a Caucasian that was stuck on it's chain because it's owners were scared of touching the dog due to it's aggression, they had to use stick to be moving food to it and dragging the plate back. the dog didn't let anyone even come close to it no matter who it was, the vet had to advice them to either sell the dog to someone who can handle it or put it down.
* I've seen a situation where a man flogged his two bullmastiffs because they urinated in the water his gateman was using to wash the car and they hospitalized him. when he came back from his treatment the dogs came back to greet him as if nothing happened.
* I've seen a Caucasian that they had to sell because it refused to cohabit with the other dogs in the compound, the dog wanted to dominate every dog there and it was causing too much trouble.
* I've seen a Caucasian that didn't let the owner enter the compound because it didn't know him(the man had a gateman that takes care of the dog he only provided money and left) he had to call his vet by 11:43pm to subdue the dog before he could enter his own house
* there's a gsd/Caucasian mix not too far from my house that the owner cannot take it for walks anymore because of it's reckless aggression, the dog stays in a Rusty cage all day long and no one except the owner can even touch or feed the dog, the dog also has a nasty wound on it's nose gotten from forcing it's head through an opening in the rusty cage to bark at people always that's infected and the nose is an eye sore but calling a vet to attend to the dog is an issue.
there are more but let me just stop here, people loose control over their dogs in Nigeria a lot and if you check both online and in real life you'll see.
do you think it's everybody that can walk with there dog freely on the road? some people cannot control their dogs so they just lock them up and free them at night that they're "security dogs" .
time to vaccinate the dogs they cannot even leave the house and take the dog to the vet because the dog cannot handle the sight of crowds and noise so they call a vet to come over so they can tie their dogs to protector like Turkey for the vet to work, some cannot even put mouth guard on their own dogs.
it's not everybody you see with a dog that hasn't mauled them that you say the person has control over their dog.

Well. I see you've seen quite a handful of experiences but if there's one thing common tho the dogs in this case , they were not socialized at all with even their owners talk more of outsiders. And again, these dogs were treated as tools.. that's all... Chaining up a dog and locking it all days is inhumane and that's even adding fire to the case of aggression the dog has.

My Rottweiler here, Khal lives in the house, socializes all through the day... Now barks when he needs to poop.... When we take walks, he walks by me or just a few inches before me.. doesn't even mind passersby and keeps calm when anyone greets me or stands to chat. Whenever I see a nice foreign breed in a compound, I talk with the owner and let both dogs interact - No trace of undue aggression. Once I introduce anyone to him, it stays that way.
But don't come near my doorstep if he doesn't know you, He's all up and defensive - we fondly call him Officer Khal Drogo of the US K9 section when he does his little patrols - See the amount of success I've had with my dog? With the spanks and beating he gets when he gets overboard a few time like destroying a few stuffs of eating from a bowl that's not his or not waiting for someone to take him out before he does business.I do not even see a reason to wear a mouth guard for him. - same story was for my 9yr old German shepherd who only had animal aggression and a particular blood lust for adventurous goats that wandered too far.

See?? Not too much, not to small and with a lot of socialization, balance!

By the way, How's Roscoe?
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

same with me cheesy
although I don't spank his ass sha I prefer the snout, spanking the ass will hurt my hand more than it'll hurt him.
a tap on the snout does the trick
I actually do not like touching the about even as much as I feel it's too sensitive a place to even handle with
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
vincentjk:

But when they annoy me so well I got no option than kick or spank their ass grin

Ain't it all dogs that try our patience? A few times,when I'm tired of playing and Mr. Dog still jumps about the house running into everything,, the only thing that stops him some times is seeing me reach for his belt.. That alone gets him to mellow and relax
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by IamAnderson(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Well. I see you've seen quite a handful of experiences but if there's one thing common tho the dogs in this case , they were not socialized at all with even their owners talk more of outsiders. And again, these dogs were treated as tools.. that's all... Chaining up a dog and locking it all days is inhumane and that's even adding fire to the case of aggression the dog has.

My Rottweiler here, Khal lives in the house, socializes all through the day... Now barks when he needs to poop.... When we take walks, he walks by me or just a few inches before me.. doesn't even mind passersby and keeps calm when anyone greets me or stands to chat. Whenever I see a nice foreign breed in a compound, I talk with the owner and let both dogs interact - No trace of undue aggression. Once I introduce anyone to him, it stays that way.
But don't come near my doorstep if he doesn't know you, He's all up and defensive - we fondly call him Officer Khal Drogo of the US K9 section when he does his little patrols - See the amount of success I've had with my dog? With the spanks and beating he gets when he gets overboard a few time like destroying a few stuffs of eating from a bowl that's not his or not waiting for someone to take him out before he does business.I do not even see a reason to wear a mouth guard for him. - same story was for my 9yr old German shepherd who only had animal aggression and a particular blood lust for adventurous goats that wandered too far.

See?? Not too much, not to small and with a lot of socialization, balance!

By the way, How's Roscoe?

yeah that's the way to go, try and balance the training and don't try to use fear to control your dog if not one day it might backfire.
if you're positive with your dog most of the time the dog will turn out fine, it's usually dogs that are treated like crap that have issues.
and Roscoe is doing great thanks for asking cheesy
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by IamAnderson(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
NevetsIbot:

I actually do not like touching the about even as much as I feel it's too sensitive a place to even handle with
that's why I prefer tapping the snout, beating the dog's body is more painful to your hand than the dog especially when you have all these muscular or hairy breeds, I don't mean actually slapping the snout tho, just a tap is enough or even a flick with the fingers is enough.
one tap to the snout is more effective than several slaps on the butt
sometimes you don't even need to tap the snout just hold it and look at the dog in the face and use the "put down" command(some people use "bad dog" or "stop it" or "relax" and the dog will understand and calm down
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by Spanishmilf(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

that's why I prefer tapping the snout, beating the dog's body is more painful to your hand than the dog especially when you have all these muscular or hairy breeds, I don't mean actually slapping the snout tho, just a tap is enough or even a flick with the fingers is enough.
one tap to the snout is more effective than several slaps on the butt
sometimes you don't even need to tap the snout just hold it and look at the dog in the face and use the "put down" command(some people use "bad dog" or "stop it" or "relax" and the dog will understand and calm down
My former gsd I beat it too mucj he is scared of everything, if he see me holding broom he runs, if I hold stick he will run, bottle he will run I must not walk him out he run and drag chain with me he is scared asf... When he was a pup he was aggressive and protective.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by IamAnderson(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Spanishmilf:
My former gsd I beat it too mucj he is scared of everything, if he see me holding broom he runs, if I hold stick he will run, bottle he will run I must not walk him out he run and drag chain with me he is scared asf... When he was a pup he was aggressive and protective.
I've boarded someone's Alsatian that was like this, when the owner is around the dog keeps it's head down and move around like a snake but after some time with me the dog loosened up and started jumping anytime he sees me.
the dog was a push-over, once you call his name he'll walk to you with his head down as if you want to kill him, my dog was 6 months old then and the Alsatian was 1yr 4months old yet my dog was bullying it.
I later found out the owner uses pipe to beat his dogs.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

yeah that's the way to go, try and balance the training and don't try to use fear to control your dog if not one day it might backfire.
if you're positive with your dog most of the time the dog will turn out fine, it's usually dogs that are treated like crap that have issues.
and Roscoe is doing great thanks for asking cheesy

A lot of these local dogs are maltreated though....I don't know how some owners do it but it annoys me.

I had a scuffle with an unstable Caucasian though... Was playing with me and turned on me in an instant and launched at my leg. thank God for my little experience with dogs, I drew back slowly and was speaking in a reassuring voice "Easy easy" went back to buy what I needed and left the scared dog... ... Since then, I've steered clear of Caucasians. Pheeeew
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Spanishmilf:

Woah..that's a lot of fear mehn.. Did you beat the dog that much Do you have another dog now?
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by IamAnderson(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I like strong willed dogs cheesy
I can wrestle with my dog and play tug of war with him and he'll never cower, that's because right from when he was small I didn't try to break his morale instead I encouraged him to be active.
the only time I use something on my dog is when we're playing rough play to encourage him to attack and he fights back instead of cowering.
discipline to him is the snout tapping and holding and the put down command, any other thing you use will make him fight back(although he won't attack you due to respect as his owner cheesy , just growls and snarls if it's someone he doesn't like he'll bite you or hold your hand in his mouth and growl at you).
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by Spanishmilf(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
IamAnderson:

I've boarded someone's Alsatian that was like this, when the owner is around the dog keeps it's head down and move around like a snake but after some time with me the dog loosened up and started jumping anytime he sees me.
the dog was a push-over, once you call his name he'll walk to you with his head down as if you want to kill him, my dog was 6 months old then and the Alsatian was 1yr 4months old yet my dog was bullying it.
I later found out the owner uses pipe to beat his dogs.
pipe
There was a time I went to the station to report my neighbor who maltreat his dog, the police just look at me and the mumu people send me out I beg my neighbor to sell the dog..
Have never seen an humane treatment before na my neighbor compound I witness all those stuff
Kicking his dog, caging him with food per day all in d name of he want to d dog to be aggressive
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by Spanishmilf(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Woah..that's a lot of fear mehn.. Did you beat the dog that much Do you have another dog now?
That crazy dog bark unnecessarily, and he poop anyhow the dog is big and he jump on me which annoy me the most.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by IamAnderson(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
NevetsIbot:

A lot of these local dogs are maltreated though....I don't know how some owners do it but it annoys me.

I had a scuffle with an unstable Caucasian though... Was playing with me and turned on me in an instant and launched at my leg. thank God for my little experience with dogs, I drew back slowly and was speaking in a reassuring voice "Easy easy" went back to buy what I needed and left the scared dog... ... Since then, I've steered clear of Caucasians. Pheeeew
maybe the dog was just playing rough lmao
well it was good as you avoided the dog and left to avoid trouble.
my dog enjoys the rough play thing a lot, he can hold my hand in his mouth and drag it, jump and nip at my chest and belly or chase me around while barking and growling but he doesn't Injure me tho, he can control his bites well, even if I'm wearing short sleaves and shorts he only leaves minor scratches and no wounds.
it's something I've been doing since he was little so he has mastered it, when he was a puppy I used to need to pad my hands and wear jeans to do this play.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by IamAnderson(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Spanishmilf:
pipe
There was a time I went to the station to report my neighbor who maltreat his dog, the police just look at me and the mumu people send me out I beg my neighbor to sell the dog..
Have never seen an humane treatment before na my neighbor compound I witness all those stuff
Kicking his dog, caging him with food per day all in d name of he want to d dog to be aggressive
chai it's so bad, I don't know why people still feel maltreatment is a good way to make your dog aggressive.
simple training can help you mold your dog into an awesome aggressive guard dog but a lot of people feel having an unstable dog is having a great guard dog.
Re: Do Nigerians Really Don't Beat Their Dogs For Bad Behaviour? by IamAnderson(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Spanishmilf:
That crazy dog bark unnecessarily, and he poop anyhow the dog is big and he jump on me which annoy me the most.
it's a gsd nah lol it's normal, it just had too much energy.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Waec GCE Biology Answers/questions /solution / perfectly timed photos / Parvo Attach(graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.