Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,913 members, 7,866,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Upcoming Artistes!!! Stand A Chance To Perform With Falz Live On Stage At U.I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Artistes!!! Stand A Chance To Perform With Falz Live On Stage At U.I (339 Views)

Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artistes!!! Stand A Chance To Perform With Falz Live On Stage At U.I by Babspeter(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2019
Stand A Chance To Perform With Falz Live On Stage At University Of Ibadan (U.I). 

Nigerian popular hip-hop rapper and song writer, also the Ceo of Bahd Guys Entertainment, Falz is about to host a show tagged "FALZ_THE_U.I_COME_BACK" at the University Of Ibadan (U.I), Nigeria which opens a Chance for three artists to perform on stage along with him.

The event is to be held at ICC Centre, University Of Ibadan (U.I), Ajobode Road, Ibadan on Thursday, 28th of November 2019.

Obviously, this opportunity was sponsored by First Bank Of Nigeria Ltd. It's stated that the three artistes to perform alongside Falz will be decided after a challenge on Instagram.

To Participate, Read More Details Below�:

1. On Instagram, Follow @firstbanknigeria @falzthebahdguy
2. Create a 30 seconds video of yourself rapping or singing
3. Post on your page using the hashtag #FalzUIComeback 
4. Tag @firstbanknigeria @falzthebahdguy
5. The videos will be reviewed by Falz management and FirstBank based on the content and the top 5 will be reposted for the audience to vote by *likes*
6. Entries close on Tuesday 2pm
7. The 3 top participants' videos with the highest likes will be selected by Wednesday, and would be the ones to open for Falz.

GOOD LUCK....

SOURCE: https://mp3boost.com/entertainment-gist/perform-with-falz-live-on-stage-at-u-i/

(1) (Reply)

Soapy Is The New National Pledge – Naira Marley Writes (video) / Davido Disclaims Viral Video Advertising COZA Church, Threatens Lawsuits / Comedian Ajebo And Wife Welcomes New Baby Girl. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.