Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

5 Cogent Reasons Why You Should Apply For Law Internship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Cogent Reasons Why You Should Apply For Law Internship (162 Views)

Top 6 Graduate Trainee Programmes 2019 You Should Apply For. / Oil & Gas jobs -15 NLNG Latest Jobs You Should Apply For / Only Qualified Candidate Should Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Cogent Reasons Why You Should Apply For Law Internship by Bscholarly: 3:11am On Nov 26, 2019
Below are some of the reasons why you should apply for internship in a law firm:

LAW INTERNSHIP GIVES YOU A GLIMPSE OF THE PRACTICAL SIDE OF THE LEGAL PROFESSION:

Sometimes students forget that the legal profession is a very practical profession. Law is more practical than theoretical. You may not understand this until you are offered an opportunity to intern in a good law firm. It will surprise you to know that the practice side of law is quite different from what you were taught in the classroom. This is why experience is very key to succeed in the profession.

INTERNSHIPS HELP TO CONSOLIDATE YOUR CV:

Evidently, internship is one of the best ways to boost your CV. Before I applied for my first internship, I didn’t have any to add to my CV to substantial it. In fact, I thought my CV was below the required standard. But after I finished my second internship and collected two internship certificates from some of the reputable law firms in Nigeria, i was able to show my CV in the public.

You will agree with me that experience is one of the factors that is

(1) (Reply)

Transport Management Company Needs Business Development Executives. / Become Your Own Boss, Forget Job Search / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.