Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

"Illiterate In Disguise" Efia Odo Says God Is "She" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Illiterate In Disguise" Efia Odo Says God Is "She" (483 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Illiterate In Disguise" Efia Odo Says God Is "She" by AmeboBook: 4:35am On Nov 26, 2019
The Ghanaian actress took to her Instagram page where she appeared to be advertising a Huawei phone. Efia Odo captioned the post, "Calling God to tell her I’m in the Garden Of Eden, and there’s no apples �
#huaweiy9s"

That Efia referred to God as "She" was directly telling everyone that the Creator is a woman. This didn't go down too well with some.

i_c_e_k_h_i_d: "Ah is God male or female ?".

mrramirez001: "If god is a she that explains why we live in an unbalanced chaotic world."

normal.level5qq: "Don't dissect my God ��".

shatta_prinz: "Hahahaha,Am Adam turn left u will see me".

gee_tee14: "If she put you on hold then dial the number again HE will answer you".

rich_hommiee: "@efia_odo blame Eve for the apple �".

official_issifu: "Yes no apple� for shatta wale pregnant girl @efia_odo because God don't want any wahala�".

_young_nikki__: "I think that place looks like east legon under bridge there�".

_madeinghana_: "Am seeing eve in the garden of eden calling Adam to come and eat the apple ���� ❤️".

emmy207d: "Take off your cloths and u shall find the apple � �"

https://www.amebobook.com/efia-odo-says-god-is-she-plus-reactions-after-ghanaian-actress-implies-the-almighty-is-a-woman-60094.html
Source: Amebo Book

Re: "Illiterate In Disguise" Efia Odo Says God Is "She" by Velaxii: 5:15am On Nov 26, 2019
This attention seeker again
Re: "Illiterate In Disguise" Efia Odo Says God Is "She" by orisa37: 5:30am On Nov 26, 2019
God is Everything. Neuter, Male And Female.
Re: "Illiterate In Disguise" Efia Odo Says God Is "She" by popsy2(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2019
okay

(1) (Reply)

My Show Carried More Crowd Than Rema’s – Ric Hassani / Dj Stokie Amapiano Movement (vol. 1) Album / LET'S TALK : You Have Davido, Burna Boy, Wizkid And Naira Marley. But One Have T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.