Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,706 members, 7,955,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Band Is Formed! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Band Is Formed! (810 Views)

Intrested In Joining The Band? / Which Nigerian Band Is Best For Big Celebrations Like Independence Party / Who Formed Plantation Boyz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Band Is Formed! by imoh82: 5:18pm On May 24, 2007
ok thanks to all the Nairalanders who replied the first post! i met an incredible drummer who knows so much about Rock music so we formed the band today!!! i am so excited. we are going to do a fusion of Pidgin and real hard-hitting rock. i am sorry it is just a four man band and the drummer guy called me! we were in the studios today with an awesome producer that knows so much about Rock and we are already working on our first single.IT IS SO COOL! and guess what we called the group?;RESERVE TANK! ok i know some of us may have issues with it but we think it is a great name for the band.we are planning to live in the studio the whole week to make sure we finish our first single. please we will appreciate all the moral support we can get from you guys. if you post some encouraging messages here we will be elated. we know its going to be tough but with your support we'll make it through.All our love from all of us in RESERVE TANK!!

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Police Short A Nigeria Guy To Death / Dbanj,de Indispensables,sanchez,psquare,weird Mc,jimmy Jatt,maye,eldee,faze,soul / Any Body Knows:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.