Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Can A Family Respond To This Please Is Urgent. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Family Respond To This Please Is Urgent. (594 Views)

How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Family Respond To This Please Is Urgent. by Games84: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2019
Good day fellow Nairalanders/family, I don't want to really write much as I just want to hit the nail on the head, having searched for a good Job for years after teaching ( private establishment) for years I choose to relocate to Lagos last year thinking it will change my situation but it became more worse, lost my girl, male friends due to my situation. Presently I barely feed and am not getting any younger ( marriage is so far from my thinking even though its suppose to be close cos I know I can't cater for a family). Last year I fell into serious depression that almost took my life but thank God I came out alife but left me with a Digestive tract issue (Ulcer) to Nurse. Am not looking for sympathy, all I need is just a connection from a family here for a good job to start my life, I can also do factory jobs or any other daily (wages) paid job, that is not too far from my area cos of transport I stay at Igando ( Alimosho LGA), Got a BSc in Economics & PGDE in Education, apart from my degree I can do other things just need to brush through it a bit and that's all.

Presently, my Brother's & Sister's think am cursed or something and a burden to them, so I had to keep my distance, do the best I can and allow God do rest. Pls I hate what am doing but I don't have a choice still better than begging for money.

You can send your email if you want me to contact you via email... Here is my email too: ekoschris801@gmail.com

Is a pleasure.

Mod please do the needful.
Re: Can A Family Respond To This Please Is Urgent. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2019
Hi Poster,

I am sorry for your predicament.
Having said that, why do people move to Lagos with the thought that Lagos will favour them ?
If you dont have a good job in Lagos, it is hell.

I remember telling my sister and her husband to stay in our town where they have a great support system and manage themselves, they rushed to Lagos, the last time I spoke with her, she was shedding tears.
She is working but you know the issue with Lagos, a lot of things that we take for granted in other parts of the country you pay heavily for it in Lagos.

Please dont waste your life, go back to your town and start your life and grow it, God will bless the work of your hands.

Dont waste your life in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Can A Family Respond To This Please Is Urgent. by yeyeosoronga: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Go back to your town if Lagos is too hard, before crime becomes appealing to you.
Re: Can A Family Respond To This Please Is Urgent. by Games84: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
Go back to your town if Lagos is too hard, before crime becomes appealing to you.
hmmm word !!!

Thanks though.
Re: Can A Family Respond To This Please Is Urgent. by Games84: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2019
calgaryFriend:
Hi Poster,

I am sorry for your predicament.
Having said that, why do people move to Lagos with the thought that Lagos will favour them ?
If you dont have a good job in Lagos, it is hell.

I remember telling my sister and her husband to stay in our town where they have a great support system and manage themselves, they rushed to Lagos, the last time I spoke with her, she was shedding tears.
She is working but you know the issue with Lagos, a lot of things that we take for granted in other parts of the country you pay heavily for it in Lagos.

Please dont waste your life, go back to your town and start your life and grow it, God will bless the work of your hands.

Dont waste your life in Lagos.
I appreciate your contribution sir
Re: Can A Family Respond To This Please Is Urgent. by Quirekoon: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bllep
Re: Can A Family Respond To This Please Is Urgent. by ZhiosonWind: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
Nice Moniker grin

(1) (Reply)

The Woman As An Enigma / The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing ????? / Baby Girl Cries As Mother Insults Father Who Responds By Slamming Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.