Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. (752 Views)

Tariff Hike: UNIBEN's Monthly Electrici Bill Rises, Resorts To Load Shedding / "How I Emerged as BGS In OND, HND and BSc"- UI First Class Student Speaks / Good News-: Strike To Be Called Off Next Week As Fg Agrees To Release Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. by Abanabaoghogho: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2019
I am Amieghemen Eronmonsele Goodnews (not Goodness). After five arduous and daunting sessions at the University, I graduated from the Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Benin (UNIBEN). On Thursday, the 21st day of November 2019, I was officially announced to the world as the Overall Best Graduating Student 2017/2018 graduating set with a CGPA of 4.89 on a GPA Scale of 5.0, winning the following awards:
1. Departmental Prize to the Best Graduating Student in academic performance student in 500 level, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering 2017/2018 Academic Session.
2. Dean’s Price to the Best Graduating Student, Faculty of Engineering 2017/2018 Academic Session.
3. Nigeria Society of Engineers, Benin Branch Prize to the Best Overall Graduating Student in academic performance in Faculty of Engineering 2017/2018 Academic Session
4. Dr. George Agbonlahor Prize to the Best Graduating Student in academic performance in Faculty of Engineering 2017/2018 Academic Session
5. Chief Akida Prize for the Overall Best Graduating Student 2017/2018 Session
6. Rev Dr. F. Omobude Prize for the Best Student in Integrity and Excellence in Academic Standard.
7. University of Benin Chairman of Council Prize for the Overall Best Graduating Student 2017/2018 Session
It was both an exhilarating and euphoric moment for me. Taking a stroll down memory lane, through the days I spent at the University. I recall vividly days when it looked like “Last last School na Scam”. Days so grueling I'd almost given up on the Engineering dream. However, by God’s Grace with support from my family, friends and Lecturers, I triumphed. My constant companions were diligence and hard work and they paid off in the end.
I want to use this opportunity to sincerely appreciate every single member of my family, my friends and my Lecturers for their encouragement and support, for bringing out the best in me even in very rough times. I'd like to encourage everyone out there (myself inclusive) with this, that's there’s no difficulty so great, that you cannot overcome. As long as its called 'a problem', it has 'a solution'.
Special gratitude goes to God Almighty for it was Him alone that made all of these possible. It was him that gave me an understanding and pragmatic mind and made situations align to make this a reality. I look forward to the next stage of life, and I hope to conquer and obtain the best out of it...

#Uniben #uniben #UNIBEN #Engineering #CivilEngineering #Nigeria #BGS #Future #Nolimits #Engine #Nigeria #Education #EdoBoy #Kinging #Nairaland #9ja #Instablog #BBC #school #University #LindaIkeji

1 Like

Re: Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. by Jman06(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations to you!
Re: Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. by Alexaonfleek: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Congrats

The sky is your stepping stone

Not all these lousy guys claiming marlian smiley
Re: Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. by STENON(f): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2019
Abanabaoghogho:
I am Amieghemen Eronmonsele Goodnews (not Goodness). After five arduous and daunting sessions at the University, I graduated from the Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Benin (UNIBEN). On Thursday, the 21st day of November 2019, I was officially announced to the world as the Overall Best Graduating Student 2017/2018 graduating set with a CGPA of 4.89 on a GPA Scale of 5.0, winning the following awards:
1. Departmental Prize to the Best Graduating Student in academic performance student in 500 level, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering 2017/2018 Academic Session.
2. Dean’s Price to the Best Graduating Student, Faculty of Engineering 2017/2018 Academic Session.
3. Nigeria Society of Engineers, Benin Branch Prize to the Best Overall Graduating Student in academic performance in Faculty of Engineering 2017/2018 Academic Session
4. Dr. George Agbonlahor Prize to the Best Graduating Student in academic performance in Faculty of Engineering 2017/2018 Academic Session
6. Rev Dr. F. Omobude Prize for the Best Student in Integrity and Excellence in Academic Standard.
7. University of Benin Chairman of Council Prize for the Overall Best Graduating Student 2017/2018 Session
It was both an exhilarating and euphoric moment for me. Taking a stroll down memory lane, through the days I spent at the University. I recall vividly days when it looked like “Last last School na Scam”. Days so grueling I'd almost given up on the Engineering dream. However, by God’s Grace with support from my family, friends and Lecturers, I triumphed. My constant companions were diligence and hard work and they paid off in the end.
I want to use this opportunity to sincerely appreciate every single member of my family, my friends and my Lecturers for their encouragement and support, for bringing out the best in me even in very rough times. I'd like to encourage everyone out there (myself inclusive) with this, that's there’s no difficulty so great, that you cannot overcome. As long as its called 'a problem', it has 'a solution'.
Special gratitude goes to God Almighty for it was Him alone that made all of these possible. It was him that gave me an understanding and pragmatic mind and made situations align to make this a reality. I look forward to the next stage of life, and I hope to conquer and obtain the best out of it...

#Uniben #uniben #UNIBEN #Engineering #CivilEngineering #Nigeria #BGS #Future #Nolimits #Engine #Nigeria #Education #EdoBoy #Kinging #Nairaland #9ja #Instablog #BBC #school #University #LindaIkeji
congrats bro. Greater heights.
I am so proud of you.

And please stay back to collect the money attached to those awards,
I was only given the paper awards without getting the financial benefit. undecided
Re: Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. by darfay: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations young man, may you reach the zenith of your heart desires IJMN
Re: Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. by Abanabaoghogho: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Please let's help this article to make front page to encourage academic excellence among our youths.

Abanabaoghogho:

(1) (Reply)

LASU Screening / Clearance Exercise Procedure For 2019/2020 New Sudents / IELTS Registration And Training In 2020. How To Score High In IELTS? / Nigerian Govt Declares ASUU Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.