Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Court Jails 15 Young Men For Internet Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Jails 15 Young Men For Internet Fraud (218 Views)

EFCC Arrests Nine For Internet Fraud In Abuja / Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Jails 15 Young Men For Internet Fraud by hitng(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2019
The Economic and financial crimes commission EFCC, Enugu Zonal Office, has secured the conviction of fifteen internet fraudsters before Justice I.N Buba of the Federal High Court, Enugu.

The convicts are: Isiah Nduka Alozie, Michael Chwuebuka and Njoku Chinedu. Others are: Attah Emeka, Chigozie Jude Okonkwo, Fabulous Chidiebere, Chinecherem Odikpo, Ejimonye Donald, Odunka Ike Nelson, Onuncha Jacob, Onyedika Maacha, Uzorma Sanctus, Wisdom Okeke, Igwe Chinonso and Okoye Pascal.

They are between 21 to 27 years and mostly students of various tertiary institutions across the zone.

https://www.hitng.info/crime/court-jails-15-young-men-for-internet-fraud/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Court Jails 15 Young Men For Internet Fraud by SimDan95(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2019
fraud no pay, nah true be that one.

But my question is how many corrupt politician has been mailed in the past 10 years?? or isn't this a question worth asking??

They destroy our country looting away our future while their children enjoy the good things o life, they jail is and make laws to keep us shut eroding our thinking power while the walk freely. These people ride majestically on our intelligence but we the masses keep shut and the mindless ones support and praise our oppressors.

Our youths would rather shout TACHA and LAMBO while they die in silence, it makes me wonder WHEN

WHEN WE GO GET SENSE? WHEN WILL WE UNITE AND STAND UP AGAINST THOSE WHO PUT US IN THIS SITUATION?! ARE WE THAT DAFT??

while we shout ATIKU And BUHARI blood is been spilled, blood of the poor, blood of the masses, and we keep silent. Truly we deserve what we get.

Our elders once told us, that a bunch of broom join together can't be broken easily,but pick a stick separately and bend it then see what happens.

Wake up my brothers and sisters, else we die in silence.

# my2cents

Lalasticlala please frontpage material

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Against Rape Is Difficult - Governor Fayemi's Wife / Policeman Spotted With POS, Demanding For A Man’s ATM Card On A Busy Road (video / Assaulting Amotekun Officer Will Attract N250, 000 Fine Or Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.