Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! (3187 Views)

Prop Firms - The Savior Of Unprivileged But Good Forex Traders / Forex Traders Wanted (trade Our Company's Capital, You Take 70%) / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by fennels007(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by depure(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Done2009: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by effico(m): 3:17am On Dec 30, 2019
mkbessman:
Good day all. As you may know, you may have been hearing about forex, the professional training involved, the level of commitment and so on in other to become successful on your own. All what I mentioned to be honest would take up to a year or more to balance and trade confidently on your own (especially if you were trained by a professional).

Let me also remind you that we have a lot of quacks who pose to be forex gurus. But I tell you, take your due diligence to observe the results of the person and see for yourself before committing yourself to such persons.

Inasmuch as forex traders raise high shoulders to make you feel it’s a rocket science to make money without stressing your entire life, that doesn’t make forex a day dream achievement.

The Goodnews here is that forex has been simplified for a dummy to make money. (Thank God for technology).

You may be asking how possible? Yes! And I’ll explain everything here for you to understand

We have two different ways in which you can earn in forex. The good thing there is that you don’t really need to know forex to earn. YES! All those stress of staying awake all night analyzing the market are over. What you just need to do is to leverage on who knows how to trade this forex and take advantage of this person to earn. All you need to do is to use him/her to trade and go back to sleep while the person is awake. In this way your money is working for you. All you do is to cash out anytime you so desire from the comfort of your toilet.

Like I mentioned earlier I said I’ll explain the two ways you can earn in forex without going for any forex seminar and they are

1. Forex trade signals: Of a truth, nobody would say he never copied from someone in school. I did that also. People also copied from me as well. So imagine copying from a bright student in an examination. probably the best student in your class. What would be your faith? with forex trade signals all you need to do is to wait for your professional trader to analyze the market and place a trade. He/she would send you what he traded. All you need is to copy that same trade and paste it in your own trade and make your profits from your own end. That’s what we call trade signals

2. Copy trades: This Is another form of earning without stress. It is more easier than the copy and paste trade. I’ll still paint a scenero so everyone would understand better. In the first one we talked about you copying from a bright student. In this copy trade scenero you don’t even need to copy from that student. You don’t even need to be in the exam. And you don’t also need to give the student your script to write for you.

Sound interesting right?

Ok......

Now this is how it works..........you stay at home with your script, while he’s writing in his own book, everything is reflecting in your script at home where you are. THAT IS TECHNOLOGY for you. I didn’t come here to make fool of myself. I’m telling you the real thing and I’ll beat my chest to challenge any forex trader who would argue this. That’s the truth. Now let me explain it in the real sense. In the copy trade your account is linked to the traders account and at such while he is trading and making money you’re are also instantly making yours from your end. The unique thing is that you’re the only one that can withdraw your funds as the traders can’t have access to your withdrawal. The white did these things well to avoid stories.

All what we are offering to you is not for free. Please mind you. It is for a little token on a monthly base. We call it a subscription. We have a WhatsApp group where we educate you before you start. You’d also have the opportunity to ask more questions and interact with others when you’re invited into the group.

The fee is as follows:

Trade signals (copy and paste) :$30 monthly

Copy trade: $50 monthly

Irrespective of what you earn every month. If you like earn $1000 but our subscription is enough for us. I have to be blunt and open to everyone. If you’re interested you can indicate with your numbers

NOTE: you can as well exit from the group if you don’t feel comfortable. Thanks.
08100146986. Pls add
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Yunicef001(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 8:34am On Jan 02, 2020
Yunicef001:

Just sent you our WhatsApp group link sir
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Everyone can join now. We will start officially on Monday 6th January. Let’s make money together this year.
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Chicent(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
mkbessman:
Everyone can join now. We will start officially on Monday 6th January. Let’s make money together this year.

Pls add 08031899876
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Jude82: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by ShockMajor: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Sommycherish: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Added you all.
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by youska(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Petersuenos(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by ohiomoba16(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Gbotun(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Please
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by laweenu(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
kindly add 08105306405
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Done. Added you guys
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Fa44me: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Interested bro; 08134780680
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mandela604(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Done ✅. Let’s make money from the comfort of our homes.
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by MhiztaRange(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Heroclitus(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
mkbessman:

I hope its not too late for me...08143195632
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2020
Trades have started for the year. So what are you waiting for?
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by moseskeyz: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
please add me

Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by samtinx(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by MrTemple(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
mkbessman:
Good day all. As you may know, you may have been hearing about forex, the professional training involved, the level of commitment and so on in other to become successful on your own. All what I mentioned to be honest would take up to a year or more to balance and trade confidently on your own (especially if you were trained by a professional).

Let me also remind you that we have a lot of quacks who pose to be forex gurus. But I tell you, take your due diligence to observe the results of the person and see for yourself before committing yourself to such persons.

Inasmuch as forex traders raise high shoulders to make you feel it’s a rocket science to make money without stressing your entire life, that doesn’t make forex a day dream achievement.

The Goodnews here is that forex has been simplified for a dummy to make money. (Thank God for technology).

You may be asking how possible? Yes! And I’ll explain everything here for you to understand

We have two different ways in which you can earn in forex. The good thing there is that you don’t really need to know forex to earn. YES! All those stress of staying awake all night analyzing the market are over. What you just need to do is to leverage on who knows how to trade this forex and take advantage of this person to earn. All you need to do is to use him/her to trade and go back to sleep while the person is awake. In this way your money is working for you. All you do is to cash out anytime you so desire from the comfort of your toilet.

Like I mentioned earlier I said I’ll explain the two ways you can earn in forex without going for any forex seminar and they are

1. Forex trade signals: Of a truth, nobody would say he never copied from someone in school. I did that also. People also copied from me as well. So imagine copying from a bright student in an examination. probably the best student in your class. What would be your faith? with forex trade signals all you need to do is to wait for your professional trader to analyze the market and place a trade. He/she would send you what he traded. All you need is to copy that same trade and paste it in your own trade and make your profits from your own end. That’s what we call trade signals

2. Copy trades: This Is another form of earning without stress. It is more easier than the copy and paste trade. I’ll still paint a scenero so everyone would understand better. In the first one we talked about you copying from a bright student. In this copy trade scenero you don’t even need to copy from that student. You don’t even need to be in the exam. And you don’t also need to give the student your script to write for you.

Sound interesting right?

Ok......

Now this is how it works..........you stay at home with your script, while he’s writing in his own book, everything is reflecting in your script at home where you are. THAT IS TECHNOLOGY for you. I didn’t come here to make fool of myself. I’m telling you the real thing and I’ll beat my chest to challenge any forex trader who would argue this. That’s the truth. Now let me explain it in the real sense. In the copy trade your account is linked to the traders account and at such while he is trading and making money you’re are also instantly making yours from your end. The unique thing is that you’re the only one that can withdraw your funds as the traders can’t have access to your withdrawal. The white did these things well to avoid stories.

All what we are offering to you is not for free. Please mind you. It is for a little token on a monthly base. We call it a subscription. We have a WhatsApp group where we educate you before you start. You’d also have the opportunity to ask more questions and interact with others when you’re invited into the group.

The fee is as follows:

Trade signals (copy and paste) :$30 monthly

Copy trade: $50 monthly

Irrespective of what you earn every month. If you like earn $1000 but our subscription is enough for us. I have to be blunt and open to everyone. If you’re interested you can indicate with your numbers

NOTE: you can as well exit from the group if you don’t feel comfortable. Thanks.
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mikebabs101: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
08063133090 pls add me
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Ogonsbaba: 3:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Please, add 07036731956. Thanks in anticipation!!
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Coded2(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2020
mkbessman:
I’ve added you all. For the year we’re cloaed on our services to resume by January but you can join now to get acquainted with the process. Seasons greetings to you all. Next year is your year
add me too 08161127336
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Yoliyoli: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pls add me 0703963160)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Start Forex Trading As A Beginner? / Paid To Click Sites To Earn You Cool Cash / Legit, Genuine, Confirmed And Well Researched Crypto Icos, Bounties And Airdrops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.