Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 (1317 Views)

Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander / Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 by janefblog: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Few months ago, July to be precised news of a married man identified as Kwame who had been murdered by his side chick’s boyfriend in the bedroom of the lady hits the internet.

Keshia, the young lady in the midst of this brouhaha has just tied the knot in a beautiful wedding ceremony with an older man just 4 months after her boyfriend was jailed for murdering her sugar daddy.

he dead man, Kwame and the young man, identified as Young Money (An alleged fraud boy in Ghana) clashed in the bedroom of Keshia.

From what was gathered, the lady’s boyfriend, Young Money came to visit his girlfriend only to meet Kwame who is married to a very beautiful woman with two children relaxing on her bed after several rounds of sex.

Confrontation ensured and Young Money ordered Kwame out of the house. But Kwame refused and out of anger, Young Money who had a gun in his car rushed out for it.

He came back and shot Kwame in the chest killing him instantly. Finally realizing his mistakes, Young Money helped carry Kwame to the hospital and fled. But he didn’t go very far and got caught. He has since been jailed for murder.

Four months down the line on 23rd November 2019, Keshia married another man called Mr. Darlington. Keshia is now Mrs. Keshia Darlington. Mr. Darlington is an elderly man.

See more photos from the wedding ceremony.......................https://janefblog.com/10568-2-lady-whose-boyfriend-was-jailed-for-killing-her-sugar-daddy-marries-another-man-four-months-after/

Re: Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2019
wetin man go do (Burna boy's voice): man go fight for money, man go fight for nonesense, man go fight for woman...
Re: Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 by oz4real83(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2019
Two things you should never die for are: a politician and a boyfriend/ girlfriend. They will move on without you leaving your family to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 by Smalldick123(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2019
before nko?
Re: Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 by okomile(f): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2019
Life goes on!!!!! grin grin
Re: Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 by Bruno3000(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ashawo in the name of girlfriend. grin
Re: Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 by TheFacelessMan: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
angry

That reminds me of what happened to me years back....

TheFacelessMan:

Some years back, I was a mercenary in an exam....

For at least 23 hours daily, all i thought of was Fatima Abdullah.

She was extremely beautiful.... extremely dull too.

She expertly manipulated me into sitting for her in Physics 101 exams.

We were already seated in the Hall when stern looking Professor Arowojobe walked in like Death, Itself.

If you check "SADIST" in the dictionary, i am sure his passport photo is there.

He started calling everyone by name and you had to stand up.

"Chinedu Okadigbo"..... "Olaide Ademola"....

"Fatima Abdullah "

"FATIMA ABDULLAH " shocked shocked shocked

There was graveyard silence.

I am as masculine as they come. From voice to facial hair.

How do i pass off as a woman?! shocked

Prof Arowojobe looked like a wolf in Ramadan

[img]https://media./images/6ac739c103dc3366f3b7f36568af1916/tenor.gif[/img]

So.... i heard Arowojobe calling for security backup and i knew i had to dash for it!

I ran headlong and slammed into Arowojobe...catching him by surprise.

Out of the corner of my eyes... i saw 2 guards in hot pursuit. One huge one had blocked my only route of escape - the staircase undecided

"Heyyyyy...HEYYYY you!" I heard them shout behind me as they closed the distance between us..

I was in my final year, 500 Level Engineering. If caught, i was screwed cry cry cry

They had blocked all possible avenues to escape except ONE.

I took it. I jumped from the 4 storey building shocked shocked

Maybe it took only 3 seconds, but it seemed like 3 lifetimes as i sailed through the air...

I hurtled through tree branches at 100miles / hour....the red muddy ground rushing at me cry

I heard the audible crack of my ankle giving way under my weight cry cry cry cry

There i was ....helpless when they came for me.

The huge guard, quite unnecessarily jumped ontop me flattening me and i yelped out in pain.

EPILOGUE : Fatima denied all knowledge of me at the panel - she was pardoned. I was expelled for exam malpractices.

She got engaged to a rich Alhaji weeks after the incident and even had the balls to send me an invitation card to her wedding angry

"Let bygones be bygones, wish me well" her SMS said.

I am waiting at the reception hall right now, i have a gift for her.....

YES, i did BUY a GUN angry

[img]https://media1./images/7f0e29b98a6a55d1a126b09155398590/tenor.gif?itemid=10333376[/img]

This story has a good ending...but it would be long undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 by Mightyhaiz: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
So she should not get married again ? grin

U want some dopehead gangster wannabees shooting themselves up again because of her? Better to get married and put a permanent name on that puna
Re: Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 by Bola146(f): 4:56am On Nov 27, 2019
grin grin before n ko?
Re: Lady Whose Bf Was Jailed For Killing Her Sugar Daddy Marries Another Man 4 by IamCeazer(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2019
Abeg, my people make una help me answer dis question, who loose? is it D dead Kwame? is it d jailed Mr Young Money? is it Mrs Keshia Darlington? is it Mr Darlington? cuz am confused

(1) (Reply)

Mcdonalds In China Has No Blacks Allowed Sign / LOCKDOWN: Viral Video Of SA Cops Arresting Toddler - Scuffling With Dad (PICS) / Woman Bags 8 Years Imprisonment After She Glued Her Vagina To Implicate Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.