Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru (1428 Views)

I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) / “I Was Raped By An Armed Robber In 2004” Actress Elvina Ibru (Video) / Elvina Ibru Speaks: How I Was Raped And The Victimisation That Follows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru by Gistfresh(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Nollywood actress, Elvina Ibru, on Monday said she would love to meet the robber who raped her in 2004. Ibru, who played the role of Mopelola in the blockbuster movie, “Lagos Bling” urged rape victims to speak out.

“I was raped by an armed robber in 2004. It wasn’t my fault and not an incident that warrants me taking up microphone about, so I set up an advocacy group to address it.

“The group is to manage the young and old ones who had been through the same ugly incident like me. I know if I had to go all out to the media about the situation, it will fizzle out. “However, it is not something I have been silent about; I don’t know the person that raped me, but I will meet him again, I know I will meet him,” she said, in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-was-raped-by-robber-actress-elvina.html

Re: I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru by Gistfresh(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru by BeStroNG(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Ok
Re: I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru by Officialgarri: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
She needs another round from him? The guy's game must be lit

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru by Johnwicky(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gistfresh:
Nollywood actress, Elvina Ibru, on Monday said she would love to meet the robber who raped her in 2004. Ibru, who played the role of Mopelola in the blockbuster movie, “Lagos Bling” urged rape victims to speak out.

“I was raped by an armed robber in 2004. It wasn’t my fault and not an incident that warrants me taking up microphone about, so I set up an advocacy group to address it.

“The group is to manage the young and old ones who had been through the same ugly incident like me. I know if I had to go all out to the media about the situation, it will fizzle out. “However, it is not something I have been silent about; I don’t know the person that raped me, but I will meet him again, I know I will meet him,” she said, in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-was-raped-by-robber-actress-elvina.html

Sad undecided
Re: I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru by AlusiIyi: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
She needs another round from him? The guy's game must be lit
[/s]
Re: I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Officialgarri:
She needs another round from him? The guy's game must be lit.
You are sick.
Re: I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru by LearnITsmash(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
The guys preeek must be really good for her to want another round but under better circumstances grin
Re: I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru by Orevaforbs: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why she's even thinking of meeting him again baffles me.

angry
Re: I Was Raped By A Robber - Actress, Elvina Ibru by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
She really sounds like she's missing the sex.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Brother Releases Pre-wedding Photos Ahead Of Grand Wedding / Actress Rechael Okonkwo And Her Sister Paragon Looking Adorable In New Pictures / Regina Daniel Storm Event With A Heavy Pregnant(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.