Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA (9668 Views)

Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA / CONTROVERSY: Questions Trail Execution Of Multi-billion Naira TETFUND Projects / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by Bluntemperor: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2019
The truth is that those appointed into 'executive this and executives that' in Nigeria have vested and political interest to protect.
They see the Organization as a cash-cow and thanks to investigative journalism like this.so many things are wrong.Those Officials are never patriotic Nigerians.Only God can deliver Nigeria from misadventures.
Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2019
I used to know a senior architect who also worked on some of these tetfund projects in some south west institutions.

He would submit a scaled up version of the drawings for billing and quantities to bring out the money from the government, then scale down the drawings to their appropriate sizes for actual construction.

That's how the fellow made his billions.

I'm an architect, but I'd rather starve to death than do such.

3 Likes

Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by Ziggyduben(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2019
TETFund be wasting money from day 1. When dey give the projects to contractors themselves, the projects almost become abandoned but when dey give the money to d institution to supervise d contractors, the project work schedule is either reduced almost by half (in some cases) or a shitty job is born at project completion. Too bad. But how did Dutum get involved in a project collapse? I doubt if dey started d found. This is embarrassing
Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by DeRay98(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2019
When Universities mgts claim govt not funding them enough this is one of the way govt funds are looted and no delivery of project for the money spent.
If they can't deliver a N2bn project with the specific purpose how can they be trusted with a N50bn project?
This is how govt and FG projects are mismanaged and eventually abandoned.
Then you hear people govt didn't fund them enough.
Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by CodeTemplar: 12:57am On Nov 30, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Good morning, Covenant University boy. You and I both know CU is never under the scrutinizing lens of the media as much as Unilag is. As a matter of fact, it's a fraternity that treats and buries it own issues at the center of the school while smiling to the public, qouting figures, stats and seeming all is entirely well. These issues are never again to be heard even among the students.

A boy with a ruthless gut sued the University and secret spilled that the registrar, as well as other principal officers, in who's care parents should find their children protected, is comfortably, sexually assaulting them in a cold room know as one of the highest offices in a university. That case was never meant to see light of the day if it were business as usual.

There's no way on earth the sexual predators occupying the highest offices in CU, all the way down the ladder, would deny knowing such ever existed until the case was lying openly in the court of public opinion. Guess what! Papa himself fired the man involved. A sexual beast could not even be suspended until the arrival of almighty papa and his consent. This means many more cases would be buried as far as papa doesn't get to know.

In a liberal university as Unilag, there's a fair hearing process just as you'll find in any other sane university of the world. The cardinal principle of law is he who asserts must prove. Koki Mordi proved her case and got the predators out of the school. You cannot expect a kangaroo judgement, as you might find often in CU, to maliciously take away innocent people's job. That's why the boy who sued lost at CU but won in court, although on technicalities but on the standard which it should be.

You'll also agree with me that such investigation carried out would only scale through in a university as Unilag, a citadel free for all. Kiki might not have made it pass the gate or arrested for trespass if she's unlucky to get in. Ills and rot that happen in CU remains in CU. Well, it should and its students should live with it. We really don't need to know.
Cold room University boy, stop ranting senselessly about how papa had to be the one to fire the said guy. If you have any proof of anyone's complaint against the fired registrar being suppressed please present it or shut it forever.

Unilag A.K.A Cold Room Uni, is a well know heaven for sexual harassment that even the VC and Chancellor combined can't influence misdeeds of rat talk less of a full human.

Kiki can come try her luck in CU, I am sure no one restricts movement of prospective students like you subtly implied in you last paragraph. Let Kiki and her likes go there and try their luck.

@bold, please endeavour to follow issues to the end before trying to make another issue of them. The court victory chapter was abruptly brought to an end by emerging evidences which made their way online for all to see.

Like CU or not, they led the way for the most impactful set of reforms we have seen in the last 20 years in Nigerian schools. They opened the floor for fair hearing ( that's if you understand the concept of fairness) of students. They attacked the rots cold room university and likes tried institutionalizing like sexual harassment, prostitutiin, occultic society, yahoo yahoo, loose dressing, money for grade and sex for grades as well as sex for admission.
How many sexual harassment cases were treated in cold room uni in the last 20 years for example? hardly any but check CU records, they do it from time to time as the cases comes up.
The said registrar went after an evidence emerged and not when papa intervened as wrongly implied by you. take note of that.
Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by CodeTemplar: 1:01am On Nov 30, 2019
DeRay98:
When Universities mgts claim govt not funding them enough this is one of the way govt funds are looted and no delivery of project for the money spent.
If they can't deliver a N2bn project with the specific purpose how can they be trusted with a N50bn project?
This is how govt and FG projects are mismanaged and eventually abandoned.
Then you hear people govt didn't fund them enough.
Worthy of note is the fact that a project meant to be completed was still at the second floor. Nobody is asking questions about that.

1 Like

Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by CodeTemplar: 1:05am On Nov 30, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

U dey mind am, him and highered.
Instead of talking about the topic and shoddy work by the contractor, he is trying to evade it because same contractor said he worked for CU.
And what kept the project at second floor after it was suppose to be completed. What was the specific excuse given. I like to hear about it. Was it inferior material or flawed design?
Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by CodeTemplar: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

There you go again. In your attempt to indulge a secret society, CU, and exonerate it completely, you make it even more terrifying to the sight. How on earth do you dare justify such misbehaviour as consensual? Consensual sex in exchange for what? Is it on that premise, you earned a degree from the school?

Don't bother putting comparison between CU and Unilag. I wouldn't ever have sacrificed my experience in Unilag for a secret society where all sort of illegalities, human right violation and sexual harassment in guise of consensual sex are perpetrated, buried and never heard of.

Feel free to ride on a phone call that led to the termination of the former registrar's appointment when we all know whether she made the call or not, he would still have been fired by the almighty Papa because the media had feasted too much on the news. But would he have been fired if the news never got to Papa? No! It would be swept under the carpet because he's another Papa's boy.
Cold room uni boy calling CU secret society is the height of it all.
So you mean an act between two and hidden makes the society a secret one but an act between many and hidden makes cold room uni a open society? I see your sense of judgement has been totally blackened by your "experience in unilag". Not surprised at all.
Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Cold room uni boy calling CU secret society is the height of it all.
So you mean an act between two and hidden makes the society a secret one but an act between many and hidden makes cold room uni a open society? I see your sense of judgement has been totally blackened by your "experience in unilag". Not surprised at all.

Don't take it too personally, my friend, CodeTemplar. This conversation has been largely for the fun of it to me. Anywhere else I find you and HigherEd trying to cook up the usual "CU larger than life" meal that gives you both that euphoric feeling, I'll be there to remind you it's simply a fenced secret society with a good number of cold room in high places and that only feeds the public with exactly what it wants it to know.

On a lighter note, I like you and your secret society brother, HigherEd, pun intended, who have been consistent in forcing the message on everyone who takes a minute to glance at your comments. Your rewards are indeed in heaven.

I have also noticed with keen interest how you, CodeTemplar, who's business of the day is usually to fight head over heels for CU, have finally made it only an early morning routine. I'm quite sure you would have dropped my head off entirely if you had a bit more time. Have you found a job in an oil company?

5 Likes

Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by CodeTemplar: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Don't take it too personally, my friend, CodeTemplar. This conversation has been largely for the fun of it to me. Anywhere else I find you and HigherEd trying to cook up the usual "CU larger than life" meal that gives you both that euphoric feeling, I'll be there to remind you it's simply a fenced secret society with a good number of cold room in high places and that only feeds the public with exactly what it wants it to know.

On a lighter note, I like you and your secret society brother, HigherEd, pun intended, who have been consistent in forcing the message on everyone who takes a minute to glance at your comments. Your rewards are indeed in heaven.

I have also noticed with keen interest how you, CodeTemplar, who's business of the day is usually to fight head over heels for CU, have finally made it only an early morning routine. I'm quite sure you would have dropped my head off entirely if you had a bit more time. Have you found a job in an oil company?

And what links oil company to the hate inspiration convoy?

Anyway, you can become a full-time codetemplar-data analyst or codetemplar-data engineer all you want. That doesn't qualify as a oil job you either.
Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:

And what links oil company to the hate inspiration convoy?

Anyway, you can become a full-time codetemplar-data analyst or codetemplar-data engineer all you want. That doesn't qualify as a oil job you either.

My intention was merely to ask after your well-being. Sorry if you got offended.

4 Likes

Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by CodeTemplar: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

My intention was merely to ask after your well-being. Sorry if you got offended.
How can you ask after the well being of a stranger online on a faceless forum? I hope you are well o?
Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
How can you ask after the well being of a stranger online on a faceless forum? I hope you are well o?
Things are too personal to you. Sorry I asked, never would it happen again.

4 Likes

Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by CodeTemplar: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Things are too personal to you. Sorry I asked, never would it happen again.
Stop spinning this into personal issue and just introduce yourself properly. You are raising too much dust just to maneuver questions and my concern about your comments.

If I may remind you, you went from calling me covenant uni boy to making your attention being drawn to my time of post known to me and even asking about what I do for a living. Only someone one has a history with ( either online or real world ) would be bothered about those. So just introduce yourself properly and forget all the bickering.
Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Stop spinning this into personal issue and just introduce yourself properly. You are raising too much dust just to maneuver questions and my concern about your comments.

If I may remind you, you went from calling me covenant uni boy to making your attention being drawn to my time of post known to me and even asking about what I do for a living. Only someone you have a history with ( either online or real world ) would be bothered about those. So just introduce yourself properly and forget all the bickering.

I'm not just in the mood to write a prolix comment. Think what you like but know I don't know you from anywhere else but nairaland. We have a conflict of interest on university education and I'll be there to share my opinion and facts as time demands.

3 Likes

Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by CodeTemplar: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

I'm not just in the mood to write a prolix comment. Think what you like but know I don't know you from anywhere else but nairaland. We have a conflict of interest on university education and I'll be there to share my opinion and facts as time demands.
Liar.....caput! xarouq!
Stop the lies. lol.
Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Liar.....caput! xarouq!
Stop the lies. lol.

grin Funny guy. So those ones would use this moniker so that you won't beat them abi?

4 Likes

Re: Questions Trail Execution Of TETfund Projects In UNILAG, FUTA by CodeTemplar: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

grin Funny guy. So those ones would use this moniker so that you won't beat them abi?
Would rather engage in discussing about monikers than answering my simple questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015/2016 ANSU Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks / Top Things To Do Before Studying Medicine And Surgery / News On Oau Predegree And Ume Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.