Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Closed: Flash Sale: Get 50% Discount On This Captivating Book - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Closed: Flash Sale: Get 50% Discount On This Captivating Book (594 Views)

I Write Captivating Folktale Stories: Hire Me To Write Your Next Story! / I Will Design A Captivating Book Cover Design For Your Story at $2.99 Only / Create Insanely Captivating Content (CICC) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Closed: Flash Sale: Get 50% Discount On This Captivating Book by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
SYNOPSIS

Murder, mystery, and magic mingle in this brilliantly accomplished debut collection, of ten thrilling stories, which explores far-reaching issues – family, love, death, and sexuality – that remarkably shape our quotidian lives.

In “The Nigerian Gigolo,” a male prostitute, wrongly found guilty of viciously killing a wealthy woman, is sentenced to death by hanging.

In “The Interview,” seven successful job applicants are transported mysteriously to an ancient chamber where they are the objects of sacrifice in a bizarre and brutal ritual.

In “A Different Kind of Love,” a family tragedy puts a loving daughter and her caring father in an unnatural situation, in which, for one of them to live, the other has to die.

In “Destination Death,” several fresh graduates, posted to a state in northern Nigeria, for their NYSC programme, are murdered by a terrorist group.

And, in the title story, a young and impressionable girl throws caution to the wind and marries her dream man who turns out to be a sexual deviant.

IN THE ARMS OF MIDNIGHT is rich in flesh and blood characters that will stay with readers long after they have finished the book.

Buy this book today for N350.

Available on Okadabooks:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/in_the_arms_of_midnight_-_adult_only_18%2B/27820

Note: Discount offer lasts till 11:59 PM Friday, Nov. 29th

(1) (Reply)

For The Poetically Inclined... / Book - Slavery By Another Name / See What I Can Do As Your Article Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.