Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award (8894 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Honoured With The Global Leadership Award / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Dcaliphate(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2019
y not? she's championing their cause
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Chimamanda is not into business else, They woulda looked for ways to run her down while the likes of Tinubu still walking a free man despite been convicted in united states over Nacotics dealings and 3 bullion vans that drove into his compound on the eve to election.
Keep soaring high and higher Chimamanda, Ndigbo are proud of you.
Igbo Amaka .
Na who dey run them down na? That person go wicked well well o. Haba!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2019
The Onyema persecution has made the usual suspects overlook the fact that that this woman is a useless feminist bent on emasculating Alfa males grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2019
ekwerendi:
I love this woman wholeheartedly,the way she uses literature to unite the world is unprecedented....
I'm not a good storyteller,but I wish I have a wife talented like her......
She is married o...
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by HypePlusIQ(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2019
Igbo Amaka this

Igbo amaka that..

Y'all are just bunch of tribalistic fools tbvh.

She is Nigerian.
Keep making the nation proud.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Thegamingorca(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2019
ornicus:
The Onyema persecution has made the usual suspects overlook the fact that that this woman is a useless feminist bent on emasculating Alfa males grin

Dumb feminist indeed grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Aboguede(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2019
What kind of dress is she wearing?
Servant obey your master

If u know u know
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2019
She joins global leaders like Obama, Oprah, Kofi Annan and Clinton up there.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by passover221(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2019
More Blessings to u.
Please anyone with the pdf of her work PURPLE HABISCUS should send it to me via whatsapp on 08032151825
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Aiyk2333: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2019
technuel:
Every potential Igbo business men should know that your business will face persecution as along as it is still on Nigeria soil. The more Reason while they must rally round Nnamdi Kanu to push for referendum. Look at Innoson, Look at Ibeto now look at Allen Onyema.

Meanwhile Congrats to my Sister Chimamanda
Igbo Amaka
it's been like that for a long time
First it was Jim Nwobodo of Savannah Bank, then it was Orji Kalu of Hallmark Bank, then it was Orji Kalu of SLOK Airline, then it was Chimaroke Nnamani of Rain bonnet Telecommunication and Cosmo FM , then it was Cletus Ibeto of Ibeto Cement, then it was Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil, then it was Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson Motors and now it is Allen Onyema of Air Peace.

Is it a crime to be an a rich Igbo man in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by yahoosurepass(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by ekwerendi(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2019
Luiz1:

She is married o...

I'm in the know
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Maziyk: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2019
Always making Biafra proud who know Nigeria, Nigeria is a jungle, Igbo amaka
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2019
This disgusting feminist tufiakwa!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by CSTR2: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2019
emeijeh:

Nigeria amaka
Name checking and tribal bigotry doesn't pay, doesn't put money in your bank account, nor increase your status in the society.

Fûck off!

PS : I am from the east.
[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]
Go and see how they are calling onyema ipob because he now has a problem.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by livebyday(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2019
vincentjk:

I Personally can't list them all because she bags awards almost every month. Sometimes weeks

Seriously though way too much for one person
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by CSTR2: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2019
HypePlusIQ:
Igbo Amaka this

Igbo amaka that..

Y'all are just bunch of tribalistic fools tbvh.

She is Nigerian.
Keep making the nation proud.
But if she is caught with drugs or embezzlement, she is an ipob criminal like onyema has suddenly become.

Abi?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Unie30: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2019
Congratulations Ma.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by vincentjk(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2019
livebyday:

Seriously though way too much for one person

Yes. She's the pioneer of this generation

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by seangy4konji: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2019
TooNoisy:
This is someone I respect so much, she is a proud Nigerian ambassador. In all of this, she has stayed true to her African roots; not trying to speak with an American accent.

To top it all, she has been able to keep her marriage and family together. Very proud of you!
butbwhy did she marry
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by Ugozambi(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2019
emeijeh:

[b]Nigeria amaka
Name checking and tribal bigotry doesn't pay, doesn't put money in your bank account, nor increase your status in the society.

_

PS : I am from the east.
[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]
Na waoh!!!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Receives UN Global Leadership Award by HypePlusIQ(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
CSTR2:

But if she is caught with drugs or embezzlement, she is an ipob criminal like onyema has suddenly become.

Abi?

Y'all can do better than making noises..

All tribes have their own shortcomings.
So please stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her 25th Birthday (ifenkili) 18+ / The Next Voice You Hear... / TÉLLÀ ( A Paranormal Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.