Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer (55200 Views)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Jaqenhghar: 5:35am On Nov 27, 2019
tiziano:
don't forget the millions that got healed in the hands of the so called medical experts.
I dont have stats but I believe you do so I won't argue with you.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by farem: 6:22am On Nov 27, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
is wole soyinka your father?
why are u so pained.
wole soyinka is the root of all the problems we're having in this country

When I used SENSELESS the other time, I thought I was too hard on you, now I have been proven right. Can you please tell this House how and why wole soyinka I sthe root of all the problems we're having in this country (country
First you have got to tell us which country you are writing about because it is not impossible you may be written from the land of the dead
(you may be right then).
I write this to you from the Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Monday9900: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2019
see below
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by babaztee: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2019
Prof., Receive your healing in Jesus Name. Amen. I know, you will say Amen. So it is. O ti ri be.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by lawani: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2019
I wish him speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.