Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Have Only Three More Years To A Fool - Don Jazzy Writes To Mark His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Only Three More Years To A Fool - Don Jazzy Writes To Mark His Birthday (323 Views)

E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / DJ Cuppy: Papa, I Am Coming For Your FORBES Spot! Give Me Like 20 More Years / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Only Three More Years To A Fool - Don Jazzy Writes To Mark His Birthday by Olagist: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ace Nigerian Music Mogul, Michael Collins Ajereh, professionally known as Don Jazzy, clocked a new age today and he took to his social media page to celebrate himself.

Don Jazzy, who is now a 37-year-old, acknowledged the saying that a ”fool at forty is a fool forever” and thus he feels like he’s got just three years to remain a fool.

Taking to his Instagram, he wrote: https://www.ayomiteblog.com.ng/2019/11/26/don-jazzy-writes-celebrates-turning-37-three-years-fool/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Receives Chieftaincy Title In Enugu As He Starts "A Good Time" Album Tour / Burna Boy Leads Apple’s 2019 Top 10 Streamed Songs / "Shame On You" Hushpuppi Blast Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.